Guide to Posting Pics/Vids

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Aug 4, 2012.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

These are my methods of posting pics and vids. If you have another way, please post it so the new guys can try them out.

Pics

1) You need to be registered at a hosting site (I use Photobucket.com).
    2) You need to be registered at easports.com.
    3) At the end of your game before you exit back inot the dynasty, go to Manage Highlights and find plays you want the pic of.
    4) Take the pics and exit back into the OD.
    5) Go to My Highlights, choose the corresponding game, find the pic you want and upload it to easports.com.
    6) Log in to you easports.com account and find the Media tab. It may default to uploaded videos so also look for a pics tab.
    7) Find the pic you want and save it to your computer.
    8) Log in to your pic hosting site like Photobucket, choose to upload, select your pic.
    9) Find it in your library and when you put the cursor over it, the sharing links should show up. Copy the second one down.
    10) Come over to TSO and when you are posting there is an icon of a tree right above the field where you type your post.
    11) Click the tree and paste the link.

You can also go to the dynasty wire to get your pics. Click on your game, cycle through the pics until you find the one you want, right-click and save in to your computer. Continue from step 8 above.

To snag tables, recruits, summaries from dynasty wire, I use Snipping Tool. If you do not know if you have it, click on the start/windows button and run a search for it. It allows you to do a print screen for only the data you want.

2. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

I am going to let someone else do the videos. I have an HDPVR so its been about 2 years since I uploaded a video the traditional way. Not sure if I even remember how.