Guys Dont Forget WEC and Strikeforce Tonight

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by totalwreckage, Jun 6, 2009.

1. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

Guys Dont Forget WEC and Strikeforce Tonight

Lawler vs Shields should be a good one.

Also WEC Faber vs Brown 2 is on tonight as well. Great night of MMA.

Actually WEC is on Sunday

2. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

Lawler-Shields should be another war

3. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

I missed strikeforce, but did catch WEC.
    That was a helluva card.

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

so basically there are only 6 guys in the MW division in strikeforce huh? Lawler, Shields, Diaz, Smith, Cung Le and Frank Shamrock.

5. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Caught up on Strikeforce and watched WEC last night. Shields and Diaz both looked like animals, very impressive. How about Arlovski getting KTFO by Brett Rogers in seconds. Although the fight was too short to tell a whole lot, Rogers looked like a beast. I was a little sad for Little Evil, getting tapped in seconds for his 4th loss in a row. Looks like he is going to retire. Urijah took a big loss to Mike Brown as well. Broke his hand early in the fight and was reduced to slapping/kicking the remainder of the fight. I don't know what it is but I'm not a fan of Mike Brown at all.

6. BRUCE80

BRUCE80 Let the dirt just shower over you..

The Strikeforce card seemed good until the fights started. What a bunch of mismatches.

Diaz vs Smith was an ok fight every other one ended in round one. Arlovski looked like he was about to cry after getting KTFU. He looks like he has caught the Ice Man disease...got rocked by what looked like a glancing blow and then followed that up with some power shots and he was a goner.

The Riggs vs Baroni fight was a pretty decent fight. Lawler got choked out in a minute and a half. Diaz belongs in the ufc he outclasses everyone in Strikeforce.

Big names all over that SF card too bad the fights didnt live up to it.

Kevin Randalman got beat too which was another downer for me.

Every guy I wanted to win got beat and beat pretty easy...

7. EaglesIrish5

EaglesIrish5 Walk On

Last night was a pretty big letdown. Aldo was the best part of the night. Brown vs Aldo should be a good. They have conflicting styles that make for a nice battle.

8. totalwreckage

totalwreckage TMFL Coach/GM NY Jets

a let dwon? there was a flying knee, a flying triangle, a flying guillotine. WEC was awesome!

9. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

that was sick.... that's one thing this game is missing.. the flash submission.

10. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

www.mmascraps.com has all the fights. Also Justin.tv MMA section usually has streams of the events for days after they show. (Don't ban me bro! :biggun:)