1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

guys i am need a hug

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by thegman2.0, Dec 11, 2013.

1. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

my friends Jessica is going to jail on Monday :( going missed the poor gal and drinking with her :( dwi 2nd time back in febuaray I told her should of had my number back then I would of help her and would got her a ride home :( other then that guys im going be ok might get a ps4 sunday if gamestop gets them in:)

• Like Like x 2
  2. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

so if sunday if they got a ps4 I try to think and consider it and take my chance this time and think about I know you guys like bob , dc and those guys like mgtg are missing me on ps4 side lol when im online playing my madden game or watching a movie

• Like Like x 2
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

when guys want me to bring world wide sporty to ps4 side ? don't know how to merger what I wrote so far over here so I need help doing that ;)

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

OOOOHHH BobJr

• Like Like x 1
  5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

*hug*

• Like Like x 1
  6. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I'm ashamed to see that guy in the Urlacher jersey in the background.

• Like Like x 1
  8. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

that's funnest thing I heard in a long time ;)

10. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

gosh I hoping for some ps4's to come in on sunday at gamestop so I can maybe grab one finally and have so more fun again :) and BobJr I can keep the wide world sporty where it is too up to you man :)

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Oooooooh BobJr !!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

less then 48 hours finding out at gamestop there a ps4 for me or not don't wanted get money out for noting and go there and find noting ;)

13. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

jesscia had x box on her phone but her son plays the play station I guess I forgive her lol she have to play for me vs you guys haha that be one of my date ideas maybe even she cheat :D take turns each time my team has the ball haha:D ok need go play aggies in the pride now before 6 pm hits (y)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  14. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

well my old man check for me and still no ps4 crap never mind bob I be back at some point thru ;) this what I get for wating

15. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

might not get a chance to get a ps4 now and don't know If get a chance to come back now :( that gal works at bar wants spend a night playing pool with me her name either laura or lauren it was her idea I have to go play pool with her now and see the hell happens now ;)

I hope I can get 2nd time with her too because she seems nice ;) im going be some gals boyfriend if this keeps up and then her husband :(:cry: lol

Last edited: Dec 14, 2013
  16. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

if you seen wide sporty she might meet me at bar Tuesday and watch me how I play pool before I play her (y) I see if she shows up and we decide a time then since we know the place (y)

17. MG

MG Watching Folks Swim

Featured Threads:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  18. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

that can happen hahahaha that's funny (y) and I forgot to mention this I forgot to tell that gal a dang time to meet me Tuesday dang it stupid lol so yeah I already fell in water now she probably thinking same thing that Michael forgot to tell me a dang time lol dang it shame on me :oops: her name is actually Lauren is going look at me and go what the hell and im go sorry lol :) well I told I play pool on Tuesdays and she can come oh by like I normal do at my normal hours (y)

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
  19. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

well guys I cant guess this she was probably busy for no showing up we didn't agree to noting anyways yet but it get there but and I share it in wide sporty news and I haven't lied she is real lol