Guys, I'm out

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by brucebond, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

Guys, I'm out

I'm traveling for work a lot more often this month and can't possibly advance every 48 hours.

sorry guys.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Bruce, that fuckin' sucks, man. You're an awesome part of the league, and I had looked forward to playing you. I had a feeling you may do this after you missed three advances in a row. I knew if you couldn't play once every 144 hours, 48 definitely wasn't going to work. Anyway, I hope you reconsider and find a way to keep your ass in the league.

3. Goose

Goose Walk On

I second that. We really had a couple of classic battles and I was really hoping to take you in the rubber match. Hope when things settle down you can come back.

4. brucebond

brucebond Walk On

things should look much better in october. i go down to ut to recruit and plus my client commitments in houston will take a lot out of me in sept.

5. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good luck.

I'm closing this thread, but only because I don't want a lot of posting in these kinds of threads. From the outside looking in, we appear to have a mass exodus going on. It's not a grouchy old commish thing at all. Please stop by from time to time and see what the guys are up to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.