1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Guys, Please Post Results Correctly

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Guys, Please Post Results Correctly

I know its different in other TF leagues, so especially you noobs are having trouble.

Each game result requires you to create a new thread. Do NOT create one thread where all your game results go. Each thread is a different game.

So my week 1 game thread would be titled something like:

Week 1: Broncos 24, Jags 10

Then inside the thread you will post a recap for that game ONLY and people can respond.

This makes it much more easily trackable for the board who are keeping tabs on game summaries and such. I noticed 3 or 4 threads that it looks like guys are planning on using for the whole season. Please edit and fix for us :) This is how the OMFL has always done it and will continue to do it. I understand there is a bit of a learning curve for the new guys so just trying to guide you in the right direction.

But if you posted incorrectly, please edit your thread and fix.

Thanks

2. Big D

Big D Walk On

One guy PM'd me thinking I was being disrepectful with the opening line above. . .totally not my intention. I was trying to be a bit funny, and it came off wrong. I apologize.

(n)

3. mustang20241

mustang20241 Walk On

yea being funny isn't one of your best traits...