Guys this year isnt like madden 12!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Ruckus, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

If any of you go into this game like madden 12 your going to mess up your cap, lose your players and your going to take a hit. This year its mans game and not a free for all like last year. You have to be smart with you money as well as your picks and players. Every thing about 13 as far as CCM is very deep. And if you go into this wanting to trade off your players trying to trade up in the draft with out looking at the books your going to get eaten up. Just a heads up guys this game is sick and deep as hell. If you want to see how deep the online is going to be watch these video. Guys I just went through a whole CCM and i just want to say that its more than just playing the game its winning the game within the game. good luck

http://blip.tv/texasdatingschool/coach1-6311410

pw coach

http://blip.tv/texasdatingschool/episode-6311694

pw coach1

• Like Like x 2
  2. clutchology101

clutchology101 Walk On

damn dude looking good i cant wait for this goin to be a blast to be able to control everything you want and have to be smart about what you do with money. thats goin to be my biggest issue is the money cuz i love goin out and making trades haha

3. Ruckus

Ruckus Walk On

Its mans game big dawg and if you have a im going to trade my team mind set your done. Because you can trade up in the draft. most guys are going to try to get a bunch of first round picks with the madden 12 thinking, but lets do the math. the average salary of a player in the first round is 20 to 25 million what do you think is going to happen if you have 3 first rounders to draft thats about 60 million on your books for 3 guys take away the 120 million cap plus you have to pay the other rookies as well as some players. thats just a small taste of whats to come. and if you think you can give up the season to get a high pick guess what? you might get a first round pick but whos to say hes going to be good lolol. this is going to be fun guys

4. clutchology101

clutchology101 Walk On

yea i know thats what i like alot of people are goin to get in trouble with this i can already tell i am exited about how you have to scout and cant just go in already knowing who is goin to be the best and busts before. and all the online stuff that was in your videos looks amazing too. i am liking where they are goin with this

5. charter04

charter04 Walk On

This is the stuff I'm most excited about. I actually hated starting an online franchise by week every team is like a fantasy team. Can't wait to play a real online dynasty!