Guys,

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by AJ Hart MN, Oct 13, 2010.

1. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

Guys,

Guys,

I came home this afternoon to find that my house was broken into. The only things that were stolen were both of my xbox's (with all the accessories and games) + my boys cash from their piggy banks. I have called the police to report that these were stolen and I have contacted xbox support to report this also. If anyone tries to attempt to do anything with these xbox's they will come up stolen and we should get them back (not holding my breath though). We believe we have an idea who did this.. It's more than likely my older boy's ex-friend who has become a thief from what I hear (coincidentally, he wasn't in school today either). We believe this because they didn't steal any jewelry, flat-screens, computer or laptop. Obviously i'm freaking pissed right now and at a lost for words. We moved to this neighborhood 5 years ago in part because it is a nice area with no crime so this is why we think we know the people that did this. My boy told me that he has been leaving for school through the downstairs porch area, thus leaving that door unlocked and his ex-friend knew this. Hopefully we can get this issue resolved quickly.

I'm going to leave this exact message in every league i'm in here at TF so some of you might read this more than once if i'm in multiple leagues with you.

Honestly, I don't know what my next action will be. I would like to remain in all of my leagues here at TF. I'm not quite sure if i'm going to wait on the police to see if they come up with anything or just bite the bullet and buy new xbox's and some of the games that myself and my kids play. It will probably cost me around 1,000$ to replace both xbox's and games we play so I may wait a couple of days. I highly doubt that I will ever see those consoles again so I just may buy new one's this weekend.

All I ask is that the commish's of the OD's and Fifa league that i'm in just set me to auto-pilot for the time being. I doubt it will be long before i'm back (hell, probably more than likely this weekend). I really don't have a ton of hobbies so I need to get online and play in my leagues, it's my one release in what a couple of you know has been a long and rough 8/9 months for myself and my family. I'll still be around these forums for the time being so at least I can stay in contact with you.

Thanks much,

AJ/Shane

2. ctvolfan

ctvolfan Vol for Life!!

Wow, man I am sorry to hear this. It is such a shame that people have nothing better to do in there spare than steal from normal hard working people. Hopefully everything turns up for the best and you get your stuff back and they get caught.

3. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

i say auto pilot no sense in you having to be dropped from every league

also sorry to hear that man if i were you and i seen the person that did this, no matter the age, they would have gotten their ass whipped

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully they can catch that punk and you can get your stuff back soon.

5. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Hey AJH, with the Commish's approval, I'd like to run UF for ya. Both of us are fellow Noles and I'll be more than happy to take care of em for ya. Sorry about the bullshit that happened to ya.

6. BoSoxFan58

BoSoxFan58 Walk On

Wow, that is crazy. I hope you can get all your stuff back

7. SodaAddict

SodaAddict Proud Hurt Locker Commish

Sorry that happened man. It really sucks to have stuff stolen.

If you want Joe or someone else to sub in for you for a few days, I am ok with that given the circumstances. As for now I will put you on Autopilot and then you can decide what you want to do.

8. AJ Hart MN

It's up to you soda.. If Joe or anyone else thinks they can handle that juggernaut I built then so be it. I highly doubt I will be gone for any more than a couple of days or so. I would probably miss the USC game (which I was really looking forward too, since he got me this year in the Redshirts) but hopefully I can be back sometime this weekend.

Btw guys, thanks for the kind words, if I was allowed to kick a 14 year old's ass, I surely would.

9. AJ Hart MN

I was thinking a bit here.. I'm also in the RMG league and have a monster game this week that I will not be able to play.. I'm #1 ranked Florida State and hated Florida comes to visit me. The guy that's Florida is a very good player so obviously if i'm on auto-pilot, i'll more than likely lose. So here is what i'm thinking.. Seeing your a crazy FSU fan Joe, maybe you would be able to hold down the fort for me in that league? After the Gator game, I have the ACC championship against another user that's friggin Miami. I might be able to get back for that game but I just don't know at this point. I can probably find someone from the Redshirts to take over my Gators for a couple of weeks or maybe Bud Light if he would want to do so. If Bud Light want's the keys he can have them, I trust he will keep this team rolling along. Don't worry though, if you happen to lose to your old squad, i'll understand.. Ryalman is a very good player.

10. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

If you manage to get your stuff back this weekend like you were saying then we can work something out then. It looks like I'll be here most of the weekend now and I doubt we'd really be holding anything up. I'm more than willing to wait up for you because I was also really looking forward to our game and its obvious that there were some unfortunate extenuating circumstances.

11. SodaAddict

EDIT: The advance for this week is currently planned for tonight and you are playing Vanderbilt, so surely the auto-pilot would win that game.

The next advance is Sunday, so hopefully you can get your game in before then without us having to switch anything.

12. JOEDESIGNS

JOEDESIGNS Walk On

Yea man sure. Which league?

13. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

i could play nautica for you with my other gamer tag AJ

if your cool with it,ill try to put a beating on them damn GAYTORS

14. SodaAddict

To prevent confusion, try to keep the discussion about Hurt Locker here and RMG over there.

15. AJ Hart MN

I'm good to go now.. Ryalman and I are getting our game in tomorrow afternoon after the early games.