Guys....

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Trixster, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Trixster

Trixster Guest

Guys....

Hey guys, I really hate to do this but I am going to have to asked to be removed from the dynasty. Not because I am not having fun, not because I don't like you guys, but because of a family emergency.

See, my wife was admitted to the hospital this morning and is going to have emergency surgery tomorrow morning to remove her gallbladder. They are telling us that it is a simple procedure but could involve a long recovery time. So with her being out of commission, having two small kids under the age of 4, and having to work a full schedule at work (65 hours a week), I am not able to commit to being able to play my games as fast as needed within this league. Thank god my parents and her parents are able to drop everything and make the 12 hour trip to help us out.

I really enjoyed this and was really looking forward to getting to know all of you. I am sure I will drop in from time to time to check out the progress you guys have made. And after all is said and done and life returns to normal maybe I'll put myself on the waiting list to get back in here.

So if you see me online say hi, and say a little prayer for my family and I.

Jon

PS-- Run committing or Pass Committing on every down is total bush and would never work in real football.

2. riley420

riley420 Guest

Hope everything turns out well. My thoughts will be with you and yours.

Video games, shmideo games.

3. Maynard

Maynard Banned

good luck Trix and i hope your wife is ok. I am going to sim your team for this year and then look to add a player in year 2......

if you want to take your mind off things, your team is there for you....if not....thats ok....take care of your family