Guys...

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Geauxlden, Aug 26, 2009.

1. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

Guys...

Unfortunately, I'm retiring. I hate bailing on you guys like this because I do think that this site and this league are truly great. I put a lot of thought into this and tried to convince myself that I could tough it out, but I just don't have the time to maintain the type of activity that would be considered good and I'd rather the spot be occupied by someone who can.

My responsibilities at work have increased and while that's ultimately a great thing for my future, it comes with some sacrifices. So for the rest of football season I'll be playing offline when I can. Hopefully when the season is over I'll be back to participate at Tradition Football and the OFFL. I really did enjoy competing with you guys and I hope to do so again at some point.

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Good luck to you. Come see us again when you can.

AG

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Sad to see you go. See ya.:)

4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

This is unCOOL Geauxlden. Just tell everyone at work how important the online dynasty is, and they'll understand. :D

Seriously though, was good to have you. Our game was a good one and your style of play fits how we play here very well. Hope to see you back around here before too long!