H@W 16 State of the Union

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Oct 2, 2015.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Hardworkers,

Today saw a change in H@W16, as two active, contributing, founding members have to leave for a variety of circumstances. It is impossible to replace these two personalities. I hope they stick around in one form or another.

There should be no visible changes to the league. Do not fix what ain't broke. I will do my best to tie up any loose ends so Kellog and Mozzy can step out without any strings.

My succession plan if just an honest attempt to provide stability so everyone can focus on the fun. I completely open to advice and constructive criticism. I know I don't have the experience that Keller did, so I will be asking a lot of you to help. There are people in this league with great experience, analytical skills, and empathy. I imagine everyone will have an opportunity to chip in.

I'm happy to be a part of the league, but I have a flaw - I do not like to be disliked. That is not a good trait for a commissioner. What is good for the league may make Owners unhappy. I ask you understand that my theme is: keep it fun and fair. Unfortunately there is an issue or two that forces me to make uncomfortable decisions sooner as opposed to later.

So keep those PMs coming of suggestions/complaints/observations, and I will manage the information as best I can.

Looking forward to the rest of the cycle,

Freakskull

• Like Like x 8
  2. Freakskull

And a HUGE thank you to RyanRain39 and greatnessdc for slaying the relocation beast. Great work gentlemen.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Freakskull

4. arlennnn

arlennnn Walk On

All hail Freakskull , first of his name, king of the andals, and a man more than fit for the job of king of HaWsteros

• Funny Funny x 3