1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

H@W "Brand" Football Defined

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, May 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

"Simulation-style" and more: It is more a code of moral principles which players are expected to observe, most of it unwritten, organic to each release and game. We all have a responsibility to respect everyone in the league, and win without causing undue aggravation.

You can condense it into fun, fair, and realistic.

What does H@W brand mean to you?

• Like Like x 2
  2. Freakskull

3. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

To me playing in H@W means playing with respect for your opponent as this league was made for people who work and gives them a place to play that dont have a lot of free time. Everyone that has been in this league that I have gotten to know over my time here are great and I enjoy playing madden against them and thats how this league should be.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Sir g Neville

Sir g Neville Walk On

For me H@W isn't about winning or losing, it's about building a team in a community of like minded people that just want to play a fair game. Since I joined H@W I can no longer play madden ultimate team or online modes because everyone plays the same cheese plays over and over, and it just isn't fun.

I look forward to my games every week, I'd rather lose a fair, respectful game than win a game against a 12 year old who apparently slept with my mother.

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 2
  5. Freakskull

That is on my application for TSO and H@W!

7) What do you hope to get out of being a member at TSO?:
    To stop playing douchenozzles on Madden MUT

lol

• Like Like x 3
  6. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Pretty much exactly what Sir g Neville said. I like to infuse a little real life football strategy into my madden game and playing MUT or DC or even the CPU just become a matter of abusing the AI. I like having a community of like minded guys who enjoy the team building aspect as well as battling it out on the field.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Great thread freak, glad to see haw still clicking along man

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.