Had something happen

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by NDCOLTS1979, Aug 9, 2010.

1. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Had something happen

KLH game froze and he came right to me and said he saved a picture on his phone. I am going to let him replay because he came to me saved the video of it freezing. Game freezes may happen if they do come to me like he did. Yes i have the rule automatic sim but its early and an FCS team if u save the video and its legit ill let you replay it now if it keeps happening then games get simmed but first one hey it happens your new play the game and lets get to next week. Its only fair so if any of you freeze save video or pic and send to me. Dont play then come to me. Come to me first like he did and then ill tell u go play

2. trustandfall

trustandfall Walk On

In my other online dynasty I had a game freeze when I was up 57-14 with 1:32 on the clock in the 4th.. I was kneeling the ball to run the clock when it froze. I took a screen shot with my cell phone of the frozen game, with the scores and time/clock visible and the commish let me replay it.. I only won 38-0 and lost two starters to injuries in the second play through of the game, but I was glad to not have simmed... Glad you take the same approach.

3. Paytonno1son

Paytonno1son Walk On

Sounds fair. It's something I always worry about...especially when I'm winning, since I have had it happen once in this season version. You are a fair and wise comminsh!

4. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

cool. is there by any chance we can contact you other than AIM, maybe BBM or text... if so can u PM your contact info in case i go threw the same thing?

5. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

aim coltjames03
    309-235-8288