Hall of Fame Class of 2019: Ryan Parks

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by PAgamer07, Apr 8, 2012.

?

Does Ryan Parks belong in the Hall of Fame?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

[​IMG]

Name: Ryan "Trailer" Parks

Overall Rating: 94

Position: HB

Career Stats: 800 Att 5,314 yards 67 TD's Average YPG 102.1

Awards Won: 2018 Redshirts RB of the year, 2015 Redshirts Freshman of the year, 2017 First Team AA, 2018 2nd Team AA.

Team Accomplishments: 4 Bowl Wins 2015-2018, School Record for Rushing TD's in a career (67), School Record for Rushing yards in a career (5,314)

Coach's Comments: Ryan was my first 5 star recruit and he was brought into a pass first offense and was able to rush for over 1,000 yards each season. Ryan Parks was the best running back I have ever had and that goes back to last years game with DeAntre "Baller" Lewis at Arizona St and Jonathan Davis at USC. I will miss having Parks home run capabilities and he was one of the only offensive weapons to be able to do anything against users.

Commisioner's Comments: I think I played against Parks twice. I know it was at least once, in his freshman year and I remember how much speed this guy had and the potential for him to take any carry to the house. His career numbers though speak to how consistent he was. Add in the fact that Miami is one of the more balanced offenses we've seen and I feel he certainly deserves entry into the Hall. Oh yeah.. he has more Yards and TD than either Malcolm Brown or Marcus Murphy. Both already in the Hall.

2. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

Averaging over 100 yards a game for 4 years is beastly. This guy has my vote.

3. sonn

sonn Walk On

Easily yes.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

When I looked up Murphy and Brown, I was really surprised Parks had more yards and TD. Both of those guys are the original Big Cheesers

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Murphy only started like 1.7 seasons.

6. TEClemson53

TEClemson53 Walk On

All he did was fumble against me :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. JohnnyClutch

JohnnyClutch They only hear my truth

I thought I remembered hearing him fumble all the time. Wonder what the TD/FUM ratio was. ;)