Hall Of Fame: Jared Stanley, HB Texas Longhorns

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Feb 28, 2011.

?

Hall Of Fame for Jared Stanley?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I was debating whether or not to put Stanley up for candidacy with only having 2 seasons with him, but after thinking it over and Max even suggesting it i figured he has been the most dominate player the last 2 seasons so he deserves a shot.

[​IMG]
    2014- Stanley would have 302 carries 2238 yds 37 TD's with 3 fumbles. He would lead the Longhorns to a Big 12 Title and a BCS bowl bid which they would win. In individual awards Jared Stanley would win The Doak Walker Award(Top Running Back), The Walter Camp Award(Coaches Player of the Year), The Maxwell Award(AP and Coaches Player of The Year) and The Heisman Trophy.​
    2015- Stanley would have 298 carries 2483 yds 34 TD's with 3 Fumbles. Aagin he would lead Texas to a Big 12 Championship and a bid to play in the Fiesta bowl. He would also win the Doak Walker, The Maxwell and The Walter Camp all for the second year in a row.​

He also holds NCAA Records for Most Career Rushing Yards and Most Career Rushing TD's.

Career numbers 6512 yds rushing and 87 TD's
    Can You Say Hall Of Fame?​

2. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Hell yea I can say Hall of Fame

3. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

I wanted to vote no, becuz it gonna take a miracle for one of my backs to get 80 touchdowns....lol the guy is a beast tho, then again....98 spd and 99acc should help...

im surprised u didnt put him up sooner

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I wanna say know so bad because the sliders were so soft and JV wouldn't let me fix them... but played the same sliders everyone else did and nobody came close to these stats... I vote Yes

5. ticketp1

ticketp1 Walk On

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Bumpin' so I don't forget to add him!