Hall of Fame Nominations

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Bucs, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

I Peench Bulldog JFace907 Mike E MartyWebb sawemoff Baron DerekC Ghost HarkTheSound

Remember to grab stats after your bowl game for guys you want to nominate for the initial class of The Pushing For Paydirt Hall of Fame.

Nominees need to be Seniors or graduating Juniors. I Peench , myself and one more person TBD (Any volunteers?) will be the ones to decide on nominees.

Please use the format below for submissions and post them in this thread.

Player Name:
    Team:
    Picture (if you have) :
    Bio/Career Summary:
    Stats:

• Like Like x 1
  2. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Bucs I can help if you want me to

3. Bucs

Sounds good

4. Bucs

Also for the initial class you can submit players from previous seasons if you have the stats for them

5. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Player Name: Erick Zumwalt
    Team: UCLA
    Picture (if you have) :
    Bio/Career Summary: Erick came in, following his brother Jordan Zumwalt. He was smaller, and rotated between backup safety and nickel back with his first season of eligibility. He quickly turned into the number one cornerback for the Bruins for the next 3 seasons.
    Stats: 102 Solo Tackles, 77 Assisted Tackles, 8 Tackles for Loss, 7 Interceptions, 1 Forced Fumble, 1 Defensive Touchdown

6. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Player Name: Brett Hundley
    Team: UCLA
    Picture (if you have) :
    Bio/Career Summary: Hundley came into 2012 after a redshirted freshman year as the leader of a new look Bruins team. The Air Raid Bruins would rack up points over the course of Hundley's career, most with him at the forefront. His starting role was never threatened, and despite a Senior campaign that endured a change of offensive schemes, and gave him less responsibility to throw the ball, Hundley remained the leader for this UCLA team.
    Stats: 963/1608 for 13922 yards passing. 114 Passing TDs, 79 INTs, 59% completion percentage ; 439 attempts rushing, 1158 yards, 19 touchdowns. 29-22 as a starting quarterback, with three bowl victories.

• Like Like x 1
  7. sawemoff

sawemoff #FearTheBeard

Player Name: LOLB DJ Welch (2012-2014)
    Team: Oregon State Beavers
    Picture:
    [​IMG]

Player Name:
    Sean Mannion (2012-2014)
    Team:
    Oregon State Beavers
    Picture:
    [​IMG]
    Bio/Career Summary: Beasted all three years he was under center. A true leader and inspiration to his teammates and got backup Richie Harrington ready to perform well his SR year. He could make any throw on the field and made his WRs into superstars.
    Stats: QB Rating 164.2, 457/773 = 59%, 8070 yards, 68 TDs, 45 INTs, 212.3 avg; 1 Rushing TD

Player Name: S Peter Ashton (2012-2015)
    Picture:
    [​IMG]
    Bio/Career Summary: Started all four years. He was a very versatile player as he could hit, catch, and cover. Originally he began his career at SS and then was immediately moved to FS after Anthony Watkins graduated.
    Stats: 226 solo tackles, 179 ATK, 38 TFL, 1 Sack, 10 INTs, 19 Deflections, 8 FF, 3 Frec, 1 TD

Player Name: WR Obum Gwachum (2012-2015)
    Picture:
    [​IMG]
    Bio/Career Summary: Started three of his four years (one year of RS). Coach Saw knew he had something special in Gwachum. His size alone, 6'5", told the tale before stepping on the field. The athleticism was too much for many secondaries aka Baron and he was able to wreck havoc on special teams. Not only did he return kickoffs and punt returns, but also missed FGs! OSU will not see a player like this in awhile.
    Stats:
    -Receiving: 102 Rec, 1921 yards, 18.8 avg per reception, 18 TDs, 88 long, 707 YAC, 14 Drops
    -KR: 114 returns, 3216 yards, 28.2 avg, 6 TD, 104 Long
    -PR: 84 returns, 694 yards, 8.2 avg, 0 TD, 16 Long
    -Returner of the year
    -PAC 12 2nd Team All-American 2013-214

8. I Peench

I Peench Caught in the hustle

Bernard Berg 436-696 6840 76 TD 26 INT 437 rushes 3457 yards 44 TDs

1st team All American All American (2x), Heisman, Maxwell (2x), Walter Camp (2x), O’Brien (2x)

Recruited as a sophomore JUCO athlete in season 1, Berg spent his first season behind Bryn Renner, who led the team to a national championship. Following that season, many questioned how big of a drop off the team would have, but Berg rose to the challenge. In his 2 years as a starter, he went 2 for 2 with national championships, and put up some of the biggest numbers in school history. Perhaps the most infuriating player to line up against, Berg’s greatness became somewhat of a joke towards the end of his career. Surely, opponents are happy to see him graduate and move on to the NFL.

Picture and videos to come.

9. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

UCLA legend!

10. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Bucs

Last call for any Noms