Hall of Fame

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Jan 12, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Alright guys since we are about to lose all of the original players from our teams I thought it would be appropriate to recognize those that have spent 4 years or more at your school and left their mark on your program.

I am going to take a look at everyone's teams today and put some stats together, but if you have someone you would like me to recognize let me know especially if they graduated last season (this years seniors were redshirted their freshman year).

I will compile a list containing one or two players from each team and we can vote 3 or 4 of them in, depending on how many we get.

2. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I don't have stats in front of me, but I would like MLB Jeff Luc to be considered. He is a rsSenior this year and a 3 year starter for me. I typically control the MLB, so you'd basically be looking at my personal stats over that time period.

3. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Are we doing original roster guys or does it need to be guys you recruited?

4. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Either is fine with me, if they made a major impact they deserve to be considered. I would imagine Richardson would be a front runner from your team.