Hand Off : Need Commish

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Lee.Flex, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Hand Off : Need Commish

Plan was to have Emm commish the OD, but he has got his own OD going on right now so I was wondering if anyone else was interested. I am offering the position to BC, but incase he can't or does not want to do it, is anyone else interested?

Why so soon? : I am leaving to Puerto Rico on the 4th of January, and I will be gone for 2 weeks. Once I get back, I only have about 2 weeks before I go house hunting in Buffalo.... and then following that I will be going house hunting in Orlando and comparing the two cities. It is a busy time for me and I won't be around to watch over the league for quite some time.

How the switch will work : The new commish will download the weekly advance for offline mode. Then he will Create a new Online Dynasty with it and re-invite everyone to re-join their teams. Its a pretty simple switch, and nobody will lose their stats, records, ect.

2. T2

T2 Smarter than your average bear!

make sure to have your new commish delete the file immedately after hosting the new file. this will help prevent anything getting simmed.

3. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

bc will most likely take over as commish. I PM'ed Hack to get it approved and I should have an update within the next 48hrs hopefully.

4. Lee.Flex

Lee.Flex Ducks Fan

Thanks for the head up T2... I will be sure to let him know.