Happy Shark Week

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by DirtycashDylan, Aug 2, 2010.

1. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

Happy Shark Week

You forgot huh. You're welcome.

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Who forgets about 1,000 pound sharks flinging their bodies outta the water off the coast of Africa? Not I said the cat...

3. DirtycashDylan

I have every year til now.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

We have some auto type thing on these computers so I decided to leave this up for no apparent reason:D

Back on topic: Its just something about watching those sharks go airborne that connects to every man's 'man side'. Scientists have yet to find that link though. Maybe its the missing link:)? I ordered the DVD set but my daughter's assume DVDs are Frisbees and enjoy flinging them all across the room, lol.

Sharks will never match up with the Orca (my favorite animal, if men are allowed to have those jk) but its very interesting that only in that specific area of the world do Great Whites fling themselves outta the water.

5. DirtycashDylan

Shit...orcas eat sharks.

but the Liger is pretty much my favorite animal

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Their is a real one in existence now. Don't know if you have seen it or not... seen it on the animal planet a year or two ago. It's crazy they really combined those two just because some guy named Napolean thought it was cool :)

Coolest Kid In High School:

[​IMG]

And here's a pic of the real thing:
    [​IMG]

7. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

[youtube]W8GaDuCvYbE[/youtube]

8. soxandgators

soxandgators The Gator Nation

Shark week is one of the best thing going for educational tv.But national geographic imo has just passed them with there Great White show.It is cool and all to see 2k pound 15 foot Atlantic ocean Great Whites leaping out the water.But seeing how they get 3k pound 18ft Pacific Whites onto that lift is insane.And the scientific information they will get trumps all other previous attempts.Orcas are the apex predator in the ocean as is the Polar Bear on land.