1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Happy St Patty's Day

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by Colemanchu, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Happy St Patty's Day

I dont know how much you guys celebrate today, but I am headed to my favortie pub the Irish Wolfhound right now and should have a frosty one in front of me by 1 oclock. (y)

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I can't wait to get out of work and go throwback a pint of guinness with the boys.

Happy St. Patty's to ya!

3. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Don't have too many pints and forget to advance the SE ;) Stay away from the Irish Car Bombs!!!

4. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

man i had 4 diffferent irish car bombs tonight. i have to say the best though was a shot of Jameson dropped in half a pint of Guniess. That is the maain reason i am home so earl on such a festive night. Well that and I love you clowns.

5. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Guinness, Irish car bombs, shephards pie, and fish and chips, boy am I paying for that this morning.

6. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

You should've went with the corned beef and cabbage, i could eat that shit all day.