Happy trails fellas....

Discussion in 'The Trifecta' started by Dru50, Sep 10, 2010.

1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Sep 13, 2009
    Happy trails fellas....

Members of T3 – First off, I’m going to apologize for dropping this on everyone this soon into our run of NCAA 2011, but I’m going to have to step away from the league. I’ve had some things come up in my personal life that have caused me to reassess where my priorities need to be, and NCAA needs to drop down the list. I’m just not going to have the capacity to continue in multiple leagues, and I also won’t have the available time to devote to commishing this group of guys the way that you all deserve.

I’m going to be continuing in one league (the Experience) going forward, mainly because that league runs at a slightly slower pace and I’m using my favorite team over there. I have worked behind the scenes with Perry, Brave and a couple of other guys to make sure that this group will be in good hands going forward. Brave will be taking over as commissioner, and will be continuing to be assisted by Perry. They will be working to fill the opening vacated by me in the coming weeks.

Again guys, sorry about this, but those who know me surely understand that I do this with a rather heavy heart. I really enjoy this league and the guys who are in it, but at this point I have to put things in their proper place, priority wise. As I said, I'm not leaving TF and I'm sure I'll post in here occassionally to see how things are going.

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

May 26, 2010

That's really bad news for us, but we all understands life happens. Hope everything works out for you personally, and I personally thank you for helping my first few months here at TF be a positive one. You were one of the first people on the board who welcomed me and helped me fit right in. I know brav will step in and do just fine, but you presence will be missed here at T3.
  3. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

Jun 28, 2009
    Sad to hear Dru, but you know I feel ya.

Hope everything in life is ok or will be ok bud.
  4. vBIG SLICKv

vBIG SLICKv Varsity Baby !!!

Mar 21, 2010
    I hate to hear your leaving T3. I hope things work out for you.
  5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Jul 13, 2009
    Well I'm sure I'll still see you online but it will be disappointing we won't be in the same league. I will make sure to take care of Trifecta while you are gone. Hopefully things will normalize and you'll be able to rejoin at some point down the road.
  6. Twister18

Twister18 I aint got time to bleed!

Oct 26, 2009
    Take care bro!