1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Hard Advances and Thanksgiving week

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Nov 18, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Hard Advances and Thanksgiving week

Ok so I think we really need to get on these Hard Advances. I think the communication in this league has sucked the past two weeks. I am not calling anyone out I just would like to see people getting their games in ASAP. I am hoping that we can get through the regular season and onto the bowl games before Thanksgiving weekend. Can we get a roll call as to who will be around and who will be gone so we can schedule advances if any for the next week.
    MURKYA available next week
    MCYORK In town should be available after 11:00 eastern nightly
    1KE Available through out
    Maxattax good till 11-26 back 11-27
    The Shrike good till 11-23 gone till 11-30
    Dub
    Parrothead good till 11-26 back 11-28
    Riptides
    Jman good till 11-26 maybe back 11-30
    castortroy mon-wed open like 7-11
    Nati saint good till 11-26 after 4:00 pm back 11-28 late
    Bmilley When are you getting your XBOX back?

Can you post your availability and I will edit this post then we can discuss.

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'll be around until Thanksgiving day then I'll be hit or miss. Mon-Wed next week I'll be home all day, I'm taking a mini vacation so I'll be doing alot of beer drinking, video gaming, etc...all day Mon-Wed. Even during T-giving if all I have to do is squeeze in an hour cpu game I should be able to. It just might me midnight, 7am, or something like that..not peek times.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I will be available.

4. 1ke

1ke D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ill be around....I gotta 4 day weekend and all my family lives within 10 minutes of me. I wont be going anywhere.

5. Jman

Jman It's a Flying Circus!

As of this moment, I'm good up until Thanksgiving day through Sunday night due to a lake trip.

This could change though as I may try to let the wife go and just stay here. Will keep you posted.

6. The Shrike

The Shrike Colonel Thrillz

Shrike T-Day Availability

I can play up to and including this Monday, then again starting on the Monday after Thanksgiving.

7. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

I'll be out Thursday and Friday for sure. Should be back on Saturday. All my remaining games are against the CPU unless I get to a bowl game and have a user opponent.

8. NatiSaint

NatiSaint Walk On

Monday, Tuesday - Available after noon

Wednesday - Available until about 4:00 pm

Thursday - Not Available

Friday - Not available until VERY late

Saturday - morning availability limited - no evening availability

Sunday - Available until about 4:00 pm

9. MaxATX34

MaxATX34 Texas Football

Ill be out and about on Turkey day, but other than that I should be available throughout.