Hard at Work 15-The rise of the superstars.

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greatnessdc, Jul 13, 2015.

1. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

After many a months of football action it is finally time to call it quits for this cycle. We saw many different superbowl champions rise. We saw many teams fighting through season of season of disappointment. Rather it be rage quits , cheesing , or just really good football games this cycle had a little bit of it all.

I can personally say that HAW became part of my life. When I first joined my initial thoughts were this could be something fun to do for a few months. Now hear i stand almost a year to the date here waiting for keller to tell everyone their fate.

I want this to be a thread for people to share their favorite personal memories from this cycle. Feel free to add anything you want.

Biggest Comeback- T.J. Yates bringing the Falcons back against the Steel Curtain (Freakskull ) season one when there looked like there wasn't a chance. Julio catching the miracle pass with 4 seconds left to give me the lead.

Most satisfying win- Finally beating the Vikings in the playoffs. After years of disappointing losses to the Vikings I finally got my big win against them. Here's to you Coachmedicis . You kicked my ass for enough years no more please.

Least satisfying loss- After finally beating the Vikings i thought it was my year to take it all. Only to throw 7 ints against the Lions the next week. RFF damn you.

Fuck the O.G. browns ( Mozaaik )

• Like Like x 3
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I hate to be on the loosing end, but I have to agree with you!

3. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Mind you this list is just my personal one. I'm not saying that is the greatest comback of the cycle. Just MY greatest comeback :D

4. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

Best comeback - Falcons up 25 with 4 mins left and lose to Vikings. Ahhhh GREATEST. GAME. EVVVVVVER!!!

5. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

6. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

7. RFF

RFF Walk On

In a previous life I led a competitive FPS team for a few years across a few games including Call of Duty. Lots of memories, made a few lifelong friends. One of my teammates was even at my bachelor party in Vegas years later. Couldn't keep up the practice regimen required to compete at the highest level, so a few of us went even fuller nerd and got into Lord of the Rings Online. Led a hardcore raiding group there for a while, became good friends with some more folks, got a couple of world-firsts, many more memorable moments. I have a lot of gaming memories. The back-of-the-endzone Calvin vs Revis jump ball in the waning seconds of HAW SB II with Hordan54 is up there with any of them. Wish I had the full game, or at least the ridiculous back-and-forth 4th quarter, saved somewhere.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

That story will live on forever.

FUCK THE PATRIOTS WOO!

• Funny Funny x 1