Hard Knocks 1.0 Greatest Moments

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by cadepetty247, Jun 6, 2012.

1. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I want to listen to the some of the greatest moments of the year of this monster league Hard Knocks. It can be a game, a player, a play or some offseason ish... Keep it civil.....??????????????????????

2. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

• Like Like x 1
  3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    I'd have to say SteamboatReb and his memorable tyrad about Brandon Carr...lol..

JK Reb.

4. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

It is both a shame and probably best that the whole league was not exposed to said tirade. Much like a drunken, late night text to a former lover, I woke up the next morning with a hang over and erased the PM and tried to convince myself it never happened. If you think it would be useful "what not to do" tool, you have my permission to publish same. Turning point in my TSO career. I am glad we can laugh about it now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

That video Frisk put together of HK Bowl I is cool as shit. Second best HK Bowl moment was watching Bob and Noles play live. I am very interested in getting more live games broadcast and plan on trying to get set up for that shit. Especially after all of the real football is off of tv. I would literally watch HK games religiously. And probably end up divorced.

6. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I have already touched on this in another thread, but I absolutely loved the Cimmy-BK build up which resulted in BK's new AIM chat. BK did it just right. He in way tried to start a mutiny. He started a chat and invited everyone except management. It was to be "safe zone" for regular users to chat about HK. In reality, it was to be a Cimmy Free" zone. I commented on it in regular chat and cimmy immediately was like "what the fuck?" Once I verified for Cimmy that BK was in no way talking shit about him on the new chat, it was all good. And in typical HK fashion, I believe cimmy and BK made up soon after. I heard cimmy flew down to Arkansas and took BK out for a nice quiet dinner where they "buried the hatchet" so to speak. I think they both buried their hatchets - - in each other.

• Like Like x 2
  7. DC

DC Shake n Bake

you dont know the half of it lol

8. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

True that. I would be down to help produce a "Cimmy and BK - The E! True TSO Story" on you guys. The back stories are where the real entertaining nuggets are. I have no doubt I was exposed only to the tip of the iceberg.

9. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    LMAO..

I'd have to say..it was a great release..

I enjoyed the game versus Noles. The other great thing was the hospital fucker telling me I am a master of puppets..or some shit..

10. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

KnightNoles should bring his "Best of Chat" act to HK. A lot of funny shit goes down there.

11. DC

DC Shake n Bake

me and cimmy get pissed at each other 1-3x a year and then are best buds a couple weeks later. I feel like we are related or something

12. DC

DC Shake n Bake

hospitalheff....@hal9100 buddy

13. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I thought there was a sub-group - - - a HK "Illuminati"- - - until at least the end of Season 3 that operated to keep certain players at the top. Then when I went to the NFC West and got to know Zikry my conspiracy theory was dispelled when it became apparent he was not one of the inner circle guys that I thought were the Illuminati. Came to the harsh realization that I just sucked on the sticks as opposed to unseen forces operating against me.

14. redwings8831

redwings8831 Walk On

Sporty still uses the BK chat.

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

Arkansas "related" or just regular related...lol...I only kid. I am from Mississippi and my hypocrisy goes only so far.

• Like Like x 1
  16. DC

DC Shake n Bake

I know....when i get on aim ...hes said like 10 things in there from last time i was on...no responses tho

17. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Funny thing is.... i swore i had made that chat inactive lol

18. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Even though it was a lot of work, I would have to say the greatest moments of HK was doing the Radio shows and Mock Draft shows. Nobody did anything comparable to what we did in HK '12.

Also, having the skype chats for the drafts. That was so fun drinking beers and making picks!(Making fun of BK was fun as well)

• Like Like x 1
  19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    haha controllerabuser

I just remember how funny it was to actually hear Reb go off like his posts. I was in tears from laughing half of the time.

• Like Like x 1
  20. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    yea..you almost got Das Boot for that..

21. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

Dude, it was unreal. We all were cracking up!

22. SteamboatReb

SteamboatReb Walk On

I love the radio show and the skype drafting. I drank a lot on those nights to be sure my filter was securely "off." There are not many people that appreciate my sometimes demented sense of humor. I am glad some of you do. I am also disturbed by that fact on some level.

Wait until OMlawdog gets going. I can't begin to explain how the involvement of OMlawdog in HK will effect the dynamic of the league, or at least my dynamics within the league. Whether arguing with one another or agreeing on a topic, there is always potential for an exchange full of "win."

Fuck, I am ready for this release. It is June and I already and am having trouble concentrating on work and constantly updating the forum page like its mid-season.

23. DC

DC Shake n Bake

You love me to much :)

24. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    For the record, he was the one guy I warned you about. ;) But yes, it was epic.

25. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Haha I don't remember that....in the end, did we keep anyone from your league?