Announcement Hard Knocks End of year Review

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, May 29, 2012.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:

Guys,

Hard Knocks (otherwise known as HK) evolved from long discussions between two friends. After seeing the need for a flagship Madden Franchise, Bobjr and Emmdotfrisk started to ask other friends if they wanted to play. The response was overwhelming from guys like Sdid22, Cimmy24,, Controllerabuser, Cadepetty,and Ryty32. Thus the formation of a true Madden Franchise. Initially HK was going to be a 16 member league that would focus on moving fast. Sixteen turned into twenty quickly once details started to become available for Madden 12. After the M12 news came out, the MLM and XFN websites became a huge deciding factor on what we wanted to do in Hard Knocks.

Like any Madden league, the rulebook (handbook) would be the basis for our league. We put out two separate handbooks, one being specifically for the offseason. The offseason is what we all consider the “meat” of the league. It is why we play the game in the first place. Using things that were learned from past experiences, we established a restricted free agency period that would force owners to think about what they were actually doing. This would be the biggest addition to any Madden league that I have been a part of. The RFA system helped build teams quicker while allowing other teams to sustain their players if they chose.

Luckily, HK was able to complete 7 true seasons, with 5 different HK Bowl Winners. The parity in the league was overwhelming. As the years went along you could really see guys fluctuate in their talents. Owners that were passers would become runners, owners that struggled with defense would understand it better, and so on. Congrats to those winners, Emmdotfrisk, BiggCoug65(2), Zikry, Knightnoles(2), and CP0990.

I am very proud of the owners that were in Hard Knocks. It is one of the best leagues that I have ever been apart of. I want to personally thank all the guys that have a hand in creating a league that should become the basis of all PS3 Madden leagues on TSO. I look forward to seeing you guys back in the league and back on the gridiron soon enough!! You guys made this a great release for us.

To help us get going on some Madden 13 discussion for Hard Knocks, I would like you guys to fill out the following questions in a PM to myself. Our Madden 13 roster will be based on some of the following things we see. Everything will be confidential.

1. Your Name
    2. Your Team
    3. How was your Hard Knocks experience?
    4. Rate the opponents you have played, and please give us some feedback on each opponent.
    5. Which opponent did you struggle playing?(whether it’s scheduling or gameplay)
    6. What would you like to see for HK 2.0 during the Madden 13 release?
    7. Do you plan on coming back?
    8. Any other comments?

Thanks again guys!
    Regards,
    Bobby

controllerabuser
    Cimmy24
    ryty32
    sdid22
    Emmdotfrisk
    cadepetty247
    _MG_
    G_T_G
    thebouncer24
    SteamboatReb
    DerekC
    wayers50
    redwings8831
    thegman2.0
    DrunkenSoldier
    KnightNoles
    NeuroticTruth
    biggcoug65
    NDCOLTS1979
    soxandgators
    pitt4life21
    HAL9100
    forever97
    cp0990
    Nautica

• Like Like x 7
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Remember Madden 13 news comes out next week, supposedly at E3!

• Like Like x 1
  3. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

1. Your Name sporty
    2. Your Team kansas city chiefs
    3. How was your Hard Knocks experience? great i love it here
    4. Rate the opponents you have played, and please give us some feedback on each opponent. each to me play the game you wanted see in real nfl games
    5. Which opponent did you struggle playing?(whether it’s scheduling or gameplay) none issues here man , everything was cool with me
    6. What would you like to see for HK 2.0 during the Madden 13 release? more then 7 seasons
    7. Do you plan on coming back? you bet your ass im comming back here , i liked to stay here long as i can
    8. Any other comments? yes , seen you took your time on this bob , great job man

4. DC

DC Shake n Bake

pm it to him sporty

• Like Like x 1
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

i did , thats me being me

• Like Like x 3