Hard Knocks Kickoff Check list

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Sep 1, 2011.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Fellas, Fellas..the time has come!​

As you saw in the AGS threads, Frisk came up with some solid ideas while he was talking with me and Cimmy last night. Overall LM is not quite fully functional but should be completely ready to go by the end of the weekend with FA bidding, and other GM items. You can however view your teams, players, salaries, etc. Below you will find a simple list of rules that will be necessary for completion before we kickoff HK. All owners must be ready to go before any games are played.​

Every team must be under $120M, this is NON negotiable.

#1. You have permission to drop to no less than 50 players. For these drops you will NOT incur a 50% cap hit penalty. All subsequent releases after the start of the season will incur a 50% cap hit penalty for the life of the players contract. All releases have to be posted under the Thread "Season 1 Releases". The teams that are over the cap are the only ones that will not incur a cap hit. This is to keep things as fair and realistic as possible.​

#2. Once all human players and cpu players are under $120M we will be set to begin the season. Keep in mind that the CPU teams will be releasing players as well, if necessary, to get under the salary cap. All CPU releases will be completed as a management group (myself, cade, Frisk).​

#3. Until League Manager is fully functional, The FA process will permit as follows;​

• You must locate the FA on league manager
    • View the player card to look for his asking salary for year 1
    • All FA's signed will be to a 1 year contract, only after that can you sign a player to a multi-year deal
    • Start a thread in the HK forums titled such as this... "WR Terrell Owens 85 OVR".
    • Send a PM with Bobjr and Cade included with your highest offer, you can only submit this once so it is important that you treat this as the highest you will go, sort of like an ebay auction.
    • Once the thread is started, all other teams in HK have 24 hrs to post they are submitting an offer to the player. They must also PM either Cade or myself
    • At the end of the 24 hour period the highest bidder wins for the indicated bid price. If nobody bids other than the initial bidder, the player is awarded at asking price to the signing organization
    • Remember before you place a bid there will be a do not sign list. This list will consist of players that have recently retired in real life, or who are no longer in football (think Carson Palmer). You can apply to sign one of these guys by contacting the Trade committee through a pm. You must include all three members on the PM. The Committee will hear your reasoning and will either accept it or reject it based upon key factors. Those factors will include things such as your need for that position, injuries, whether or not you are a contender. I suggest not applying to sign these guys until after week 8, unless you are in dire need.
    #4. In game you will notice that you need a minimum at positions. Please keep this in mind when you are releasing players.​

#5. Trades. I know there are already a couple "approved" trades so you guys need to double check salaries and make sure it works for you. Always feel free to continue trade talks and remember you have 1 trade til Week 6, then you will get 2 additional trades when the offseason hits.​

#6. Enjoy yourself guys! Let's make this fun! Any questions just ask Cade or myself!​

Thanks again to Emmdot for allowing me to use his base guideline plan.​

• Like Like x 1
  2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

How do we get into league manager? Is Hard KNocks set up in LM yet.

Raiders $22 million under the cap

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

it is and they are sending out the franchise invites now....the password will be up in a separate post soon

4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Ok invites are sent. Here is the info you need:

On the console:

League Name: TSO HARD KNOCKS
    PSWRD: traditionHK

on LM:
    www.myleaguemanager.net

You will need to go to LM with this URL and use the password given.

http://myleaguemanager.net/apps/acceptInvite.cfm?lid=LG333_&uid=2964&lname=TSO HARD KNOCKS
    PSWRD: traditionHK

cadepetty247
    zf10
    Emmdotfrisk
    _MG_
    G_T_G
    ryty32
    Zikry
    CA
    soxandgators
    sdid22
    Cimmy24
    DerekC
    jp_0988
    DrunkenSoldier
    sportyfan2000
    forever97
    redwings8831
    thebouncer24
    Yoshi

One additional thing, I am not sure three invites got sent out. Server was acting up. If not search for our league and use the password. Those three guys are DrunkenSoldier , Zikry , Matt54987 Zik I know you wont be joining til mid sept due to overseas issues.

6. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    DO NOT RELEASE ANY PLAYERS ON PSN OR LM. ONLY ME, CADE, or FRISK are allowed to do player movements.

7. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

i'm in LM will accept on console later

8. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

I've got a Hard Knob

• Like Like x 1
  9. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

So much work...

• Like Like x 1
  10. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

ok cool deal

11. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

(y)

12. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Rams 2.1 under cap...FML

13. zf10

zf10 Walk On

LM wont let me sign in.... tried 7 times.... went back to my registration email and everything.... just aint working for me

14. DC

DC Shake n Bake

Re register I had to do it too. U can use the same info

15. zf10

zf10 Walk On

ight cool.... Thanks bro

16. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Ok guys I want to keep you in the loop. Many of you put some hard work into making cuts on your teams and I appreciate it. Unfortunately I had to void everything from Cuts, FA, and Trade wise so we can use the updated salary numbers that LM posted late last night. These will reflect the current years and salary for guys on your teams now. You will see the FA thread is gone.

I want to apologize for the inconvience, it wasn't expected to do that.. NOW with that said..lets do this again!

cadepetty247
    zf10
    Emmdotfrisk
    _MG_
    G_T_G
    ryty32
    Zikry
    CA
    soxandgators
    sdid22
    Cimmy24
    DerekC
    jp_0988
    DrunkenSoldier
    sportyfan2000
    forever97
    redwings8831
    thebouncer24
    Yoshi

• Like Like x 3
  17. controllerabuser

controllerabuser Purple People Eaters

It happens Ricky Bobby, you're doing a hell of a job!

• Like Like x 1
  18. sportyfan2000

sportyfan2000 Walk On

agrees to check list for 2nd time haha.

19. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Everybody needs to make sure their user skill is set to all madden. It is in your settings. We've noticed some things on highlights.

20. Matt54987

Matt54987 Walk On

Ah now I see what you mean. That's dumb the online franchise difficult isn't used...in an online franchise game, eveb if vs CPU lol

21. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Yeah thats why you made Tom Brady look like Cade McNown

• Like Like x 2