Hard Knocks Scouting Department

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Nov 30, 2013.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    There are no hidden secrets here in HK. The Hard Knocks scouting department reveals the Minnesota Vikings depth chart.

As of week 4 this is where Minnesota stands:

vikingsdepthchartd.PNG Vikingsdepthcharto.PNG

On Defense, the Vikings are a bit of a mess. They have interchanged Linebackers all season and they can't seem to find the right mix in the front seven. DE Jared Allen is entering his final year, and it looks as the Sheard is going to take over for him next year. As far as the secondary goes, the Vikings have seem to stabilize a few things by moving CB J.Robinson to the starting lineup. Recent addition Joe Lefeged came into the Pittsburgh game and he played outstanding for the Vikes.

Offensively the Vikings have extreme confidence in Tim Tebow, even though no one in the league does. Tebow started the season cold, but he has risen to the occasion the last two weeks. The Vikes made a big move by trading the best weapon they had, but they got a nice return in HB Giovanni Bernard. As a rookie Bernard has gained nearlyl 400 yards, and will be the horse for the offense for years to come. The Vikings have a solid corp of WRs, with veteran Greg Jennings leading the way. Offensive Line is anchored by Matt Kalil and John Sullivan, and they are extremely young across the front.

• Like Like x 1
  2. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Looks as though Passing is down across HK, with some Quarterbacks putting up ridiculous interception numbers. The biggest ones to stand out are RG3, Eli Manning and Andrew Luck.

Could this be a product of great defenses or adjusting to a new game?

3. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    Great tip on practicing from the guys at www.maddentips.com, Kudos to them.

Top 5 Ways to Use Practice Mode in Madden NFL 25

Practice is where champions are born. Spend 10 minutes in practice every time you turn Madden NFL on and your game will improve drastically. Here we go over the five most important things you should be doing with those 10 minutes.

HONORABLE MENTION: TEST TEAMS AND PLAYBOOKS
    5 RED ZONE EFFICIENCY
    4 ROUTE TIMING
    3 ADJUSTMENTS
    2 DEPTH CHART
    1 EXPERIMENTS

http://www.maddentips.com/madden-25-practice-mode-tips/

4. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I do practice CPU games. Whomever my weeks opponent is, I play a few CPU games to get a feel for the defense and offense of the opposing team.

• Like Like x 1
  5. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    thats a great piece of advice man..

6. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

I think both - because they are related. It's a new game (albeit similar) and the defense is improved.

I find it a lot less cheap than on last gen - and it is more rewarding when you hit a big play. Last gen, I felt like it was EXPECTED to hit big plays almost every drive.

I think that these changes have helped my game since I was more defensively orientated anyways - but I am sure guys will adjust in due time.

• Like Like x 1