Hard Knocks Top 5: Franchises

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, Dec 2, 2013.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Jun 3, 2010
    Featured Threads:

Hard Knocks Top 5 Franchises

[​IMG] Green Bay Packers - wayers50
    Topping the list are the cheeseheads from Wisconsin. As you can see Team Success and Staff are the biggest reasons the Packers are the top team in Hard Knocks right now. As long as Green Bay can continue their winning ways, I see no reason why they be dropping from the number 1 spot.

[​IMG] New York Giants - PepperNY
    How in the world? Thats right, The New York Football Giants come in at number 2. With a stadium that comes in high and a staff that has shown winning ways, the Giants fans are overall pretty happy. The only thing that hasn't translated for the Giants is Merchandise Sales. But who can really fault the fans for that?

[​IMG] New England Patriots - controllerabuser
    The Patriots come in tied for second after being atop the list for most of the season. The Patriots fans seem to be topping the charts early in the season. The recent losses are the only thing hurting the Pats at this point.

[​IMG] Dallas Cowboys - KNICKSFAN_84
    The Cowboys rank fourth on our list. The biggest thing going for the Cowboys is AT&T stadium, and the complex is a beautiful display of modern architecture. As is customary the Cowboys signature logo attracts fans all over the globe, making them the most popular team in HK.

[​IMG] San Francisco 49ers - Blackattack87
    The Niners are consistent across the board with team success, and fan happiness vaulting them into a top 5 slot. I imagine within a year, the Niners will have the best Stadium. Owner Jim Black walks into a great situation.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. pitt4life21

pitt4life21 RTJR!

Jul 16, 2010
    Don't worry I'll be on this list soon enough.
  3. G_T_G

Jul 21, 2010
    I'm slowly making my way up as well.
  4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Dec 10, 2009
    I need to get a new stadium and then i will jump up