Hard Knocks Wish list

Discussion in 'Hard Knocks' started by BobJr, May 9, 2014.

1. BobJr

BobJr To each their own

Featured Threads:
    HKers,

I would like to know two things in this thread. First off what do you wish/want to see in Hard Knocks next release?

and

Which teams are you looking at or wishing to be in Madden 15. It is only 3 months away!

For me, It is going to be a Dallas kind of release.

Ryty
    Rhight
    smace767
    Jmustang1968
    Cimmy24
    thirdalarm
    Cole Copeland
    _MG_
    bigtubb_
    cadepetty247
    uagrad90
    thebouncer24
    Zikry
    CTfromDC
    Ehmo Van
    BobJr
    G_T_G
    BG
    Emmdotfrisk
    pitt4life21
    Danthraxxx
    capp34
    xxkimura
    Hitmhrd72
    Coach_III
    broth262
    KNICKSFAN_84
    KnightNoles
    thegman2.0
    wayers50
    publik drunk

• Like Like x 5
  2. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

Feel like taking the same route as you and rolling with Niners

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hitmhrd72

Hitmhrd72 Walk On

I want to see no sim seasons, and the Jags por favor.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Eagles, Skins or Raiders in order. What I'd like to see hmmm. Good competitive divisions, less drama lol, and more video replays of games.

• Like Like x 3
  5. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

heres the video who I wanted be
    heres 2nd choice I know he wont give them up for madden but he might
    3rd choice
    and final choice
    saints , seahawks , ravens and chiefs in that order

6. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

I know you few of you like to see hk desk return next release (y)

7. Coach_III

Coach_III DAWGS

No sim seasons and

Packers, Jets, Ravens

Last edited: May 11, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Ehmo Van

Ehmo Van Walk On

No sim seasons. I will give an extended list since I am not sure what teams of the ones I like have fans in HK :)
    Texans, Dolphins, Redskins, Bucs, Bengals (in that order)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ryty

Ryty Over the Cap

[​IMG]Gordon on the block.

• Like Like x 1
  10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Since guys don't want sim in 15 my list will reflect what I would like to see in a non-sim league. Strict Free Agent Agency/Waiver Wire, a 25% or more bonus rule on long term contracts to make sure guys can't stack up on talent and cut guys on a whim, a trade committee, no GM bailouts, stadium committee, a designated restricted Franchise offensive and defensive player on every team that "cannot" be traded, video summaries.

The teams I'm interested in fluctuates hourly. Teams I'm currently interested in: Steelers, Bills, Skins, Chargers (maybe), and cardinals.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Cole Copeland

Cole Copeland Mr. Irrelevant

Definitely want my Falcons this next release. PLEASE keep sim seasons

12. Zikry

Zikry Walk On

Rams, Rams and Rams.

I like the idea of simmed seasons but am good either way. Maybe a 2 played 1 simmed for best of both?

I agree with tubb on the contracts. A minimum bonus should be implemented on contracts over a certain number of years and cash value. I also like the idea of having a list of "untradeables" guys who can't be traded under any circumstances. Maybe one on offense one on defense with the owner picking those two guys? Just an idea

• Like Like x 1
  13. BG

BG On The Rize!

Like The Wise Guy said, "Less complaining".
    I would be very interested in the Bills

• Like Like x 2
  14. broth262

broth262 Dirty Terps

Featured Threads:
    I like the idea of 2 play seasons and 1 sim season. Also I agree with a list on every team of guys that can't be traded, and with that a restriction on the number of non-draft pick trades, I mean honestly, what team has made more than 3 trades in the last 8 years. I would also like to see a renewed focus on content, I know it is late in the cycle, but I think this league needs to be the standard bearer for this site, so we should set the bar high.

As far as Teams go, I'm thinking currently in this order:

Jaguars, Chargers, Bills, Cardinals, Rams, Panthers.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  15. thebouncer24

thebouncer24 Cheese Like MG

Tough to say at this point, I may not be playing next release due to moving into a place with poor internet I'll keep you updated.

as far as what changes to HK...more content, I failed in this area due to no time..other than that the other stuff I want changed is more internally, all the trash talk and ego gets a bit annoying at times

Team choice...I'd have to say arizona cardinals (John Brown round 3), KC (local). That's my top two choices for now, I know sporty will want KC. I'm tired of starting with Tennessee so Cards with JB will be a good change

• Like Like x 2
  16. cadepetty247

cadepetty247 Walk On

I loved the sim seasons.. So i don't want to change that .....We need more content.. I blame myself ...

Teams I'd like to be .... Broncos,Texans,Vikes, Jets..,.. really dont know since Bobs being the Boys

• Like Like x 1
  17. Ehmo Van

Ehmo Van Walk On

Wanted to add that playing every other season like we do limits us to play only 2 divisions from the other conference for the entire release. For example I never did/will play NFC West and NFC North in M25

18. Rhight

Rhight Walk On

I also like the idea of 2 play seasons the 1sim season. I was against simming when we started but I see how much more varieties of teams I've had and I enjoy it. U actually get to see a players career run it's course.

As far as who I want, I'd like to be My Denver Broncos but if I can't have them for whatever reason I'd like, Jags, Carolina, Green Bay

• Like Like x 1
  19. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Wish list -Bob has my Cowboys but i dont use them online anyway. Frisk has Seattle

If we dont sim
    1)Texans,

2)Broncos
    3)Jets
    4)Green Bay

If we do sim
    Raiders
    Vikings
    Cards

Simming:
    why- Let bottom teams build, any team change their identity in a more sim way, develop all draft picks even low rounds.

why not- cant play with current stars. cant control team during sim.

The bottom teams will not be very good. Even though the draft is exciting, EA will make sure because numbers run the game, that team 26-32, whoever they may be, are rated much less than teams 1-5. No matter who they drafted. The thought of going the long haul and simmimg keeps the bottom teams engaged. Everyone cant be the 49ers, the Seahawks, the Chiefs, the Dolphins, the Eagles and a few others that lineup well with Madden game play. More seasons allow more time to build roster.

i would vote for sims

Switching.
    Had my 95 speed 96 acc WR on an 86 speed 88 acc CB one on one in tight coverage. Had a big arm QB throw the ball way down field and lead that WR. Other user hits playmaker / switches while the ball was in the air and super turbos and beats that wr to the spot for a pick. Thats not football or strategy IMO. In real life that guy has to have safety help and there is less loading of the box.

I would vote for no switching when the pass is in the air for either side. Unless the defense has better animations to make plays without gaining speed turbo super boosts and the offense doesnt win 90% of jump balls..

I want to say that the following should be rules regardless of if seasons are simmed or not. Also it doesnt have to be exclusive to every other season. some play first 2 then sim every other. Some play 2 seasons, sim one, play 2 seasons, sim one.

But what Tubb said;
    Since guys don't want sim in 15 my list will reflect what I would like to see in a non-sim league. Strict Free Agent Agency/Waiver Wire, a 25% or more bonus rule on long term contracts to make sure guys can't stack up on talent and cut guys on a whim, a trade committee, no GM bailouts, stadium committee, a designated restricted Franchise offensive and defensive player on every team that "cannot" be traded, video summaries.

• Like Like x 2
  20. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

No switch when the ball is in the air is something I would love in this league as well but I can see the bitching from a mile away.

• Like Like x 1
  21. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Teams:

Buccaneers
    Jaguars
    Panthers

• Like Like x 1
  22. thegman2.0

thegman2.0 Walk On

we need content its good for league videos are great

23. thirdalarm

thirdalarm Walk On

1.Raiders
    2.Buccs
    3.Any team with a 4-3 Def and not in cap hell.

• Like Like x 3
  24. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

It's all about the 4-3 baby!

• Like Like x 1
  25. xxkimura

xxkimura Walk On

49ers have made 5 trades since the start of last season. Trading is also a fun aspect of the game. Not trying to shoot your ideas down, just my 2 cents

I love the no switching idea, 80 speed CBs outrunning 95 speed WRs because of the user turbo is absurd.