Harry Stone's "Hot Stone League": Week 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big D, May 14, 2010.

1. Big D

Big D Walk On

Harry Stone's "Hot Stone League": Week 4

OMFL Hot Stone League - Week 4​

3 HOT

1) Jack English (Saints): English has 9 touchdowns and only one interception in leading his Saints to a 3-0 start. His favorite target is Devry Henderson who leads the league in receptions, yards, receiving touchdowns.

2) Jacksonville Jaguars: The 'Green Machine' has rolled through its opening three weeks outscoring their opponents by an average of 43-15. That includes two wins over divisional rivals Indianapolis and Tennessee. Things look to be set up nicely for this loaded squad to finally make a serious run at an OMFL Bowl Title

3) OMFL Goes Premier: The league has decided to take themsevles to Premier status on TF. League owners are being asked to make a financial contribution to this cause. Will this finally put the OMFL head and shoulders abover thieir 'rivals' in the UFL and MEGA?

3 COLD

1) Chris Johnson (Titans): The reigning OMFL MVP has only 273 yards and two touchdowns through three games. He will really have to turn it on to repeat and bring his Titans back into the divisional picture with the Jags and Colts.

2) NFC West: A powerhouse division from a year ago, they are just 4-8 heading into Week 4 and it doesnt look to get any better anytime soon.

3) 49ers Offense: This high powered squad last year has managed just 51 points through three games (17 pgg). Have the new rule changes affected them this much?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Games of the Week

Check back after the advance

*Harry Stone is a columnist for the Jacksonville Post-Intelligencer and a contributor to the OMFL Blogs*

2. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Sweet write up man!

3. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

is harry stone your pen name for the post dunlap?

4. weblink21

weblink21 Walk On

Great write up. Surprising to see Chris Johnson on the cold list. I think he went for 273 yards and two touchdowns against me in one game last year. :eek:

5. Big D

Big D Walk On

Harry Stone is the pen name I've been using for all my jags articles over the year. Its a play on Larry Stone, long time writer for the Seattle Times.

6. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Well here is the reason i struggled the first couple weeks and will struggle the next couple too.

Qbs that the titans will face in the first 6 games:

Brees
    Brady
    Rapist Rosthisburger
    Brees AGAIN
    Matt Ryan
    Palmer

7. Moogle06

Moogle06 Walk On

Good stuff Dun.