1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Harvard @ Delaware

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by Full Moon Fever, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Full Moon Fever

Full Moon Fever Champion of Standards

the Bear what's good man? I can play tonight after 10:30 or 11 central or I can play tomorrow after 10 pm. All times Central. Will that work for you?

2. the Bear

the Bear Walk On

I'm on now.

3. Full Moon Fever

Sorry man you just missed me last night. How about tonight at 10?

4. the Bear

the Bear Walk On

Just missed me? I texted, called and was on at the time that you said and to be on. I can't play tonight I'll be at work. I'm sure they wont want to wait until tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Full Moon Fever

Yeah asshole. Just missed me. I said I could play after 10:30 or 11. I hadn't heard anything at 10:30 so I went to bed. Didn't hear my phone vibrating. Could you even be troubled to post when you could possibly play? Maybe a little more than "Hey I'm on right now let's play right now.". If you had responded to the scheduling thread I set up with when you could play, I would've stayed up. But I'm not going to stay up waiting when I haven't heard anything from you. The week was advanced around 2pm and you gave nothing until 10:40 and you text me that you're on right then and want to play right now.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2012