1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Has anybody seen this

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Diddy81, Aug 10, 2010.

1. Diddy81

Diddy81 Walk On

Has anybody seen this

In my game vs the CPU in Bowling For Roses Jake Locker took off and dove forward and was hit and he fumbled with 2:30 remaining in the first half. At this point all 22 players fought for the fumble for the remaining time on the clock and then 5 more minutes in real time until the ball went out the back of the endzone ending the half.

It was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I didn't think it was going to end. I would post a video but of course after the play it said it was unavailable for that play.

2. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

You can pause the game at that given time and create the highlight..(for next time it happens)

3. Nashvillain15

Nashvillain15 Walk On

That happened to me in an offline game. It was a the beginning of the 2nd quarter and it took me 2 minutes to push the ball out of bounds. Its annoying, but funny at the same time. I think my favorite glitch was on an option play I pitched the ball as I was hit and the ball went flying into the stands.