Has anyone played the demo yet?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by mcyork, Jun 29, 2009.

1. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Has anyone played the demo yet?

I just downloaded it.
    played AA 1st half will play another full game tonight
    impressions
    1 the players are smooth I like this alot
    2 I am not sure about the POV gameplay. I have a funny feeling this can be used for cheese. I do like it on defense it feels like I see the field better and I have a better feel for my position.
    3. Alot of shoe sting amazing tackles. Hope this gets fixed for the real game
    overall I am drooling at the mouth and can't wait for the 14th
    what do you guys think?

2. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

I played a half today for the first time too. I thought it was pretty sweet. As long as they fix the jerkiness of the camera so I don't get a migraine after playing for 5 minutes, I think it will be an awesome game.

3. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I played 4 or 5 games before my 360 fucked up and I had to send it to Microsoft to get it fixed.

So far, from what I've seen and played, it definitely looks like it's going to be ROUGH playing with low tier teams like we are going to be playing with. Definitely don't expect any easy games unless you're playing Army or Temple.

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

It's been mentioned by some of the EA devs that the tackles in the demo show more "over the top" type tackles than are in the real game. Hopefully they're right on that.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

6. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

Um Murk are you trying to say something? I understand that there is a demo thread I am just trying to get to know my TF4 brothers a little better and get their opinion. Sorry if you think I'm highjacking the forum. Or am I misenterpriting your post?

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol no. I was just posting the thread because it is about 5 pages deep.

Instead of rewriting my thoughts, I just posted that.