Has IT Returned?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Sep 18, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Has IT Returned?

I'm back in the original TDL with UTEP.

Say what? ;)

2. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

You're quick.

I found the file, and it uploaded for me. Season Two, Week One.

How freakin' cool is that?

Anyway, if you guys want to entertain the idea of going back to where we were, and starting from the start of season two, it looks like we're up.

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I'm gonna throw out the invites just to let everyone see the squads. The file that uploaded only had five members. I'm going to invite the other five, and see what happens.

4. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

It's a heck of a lot better than a restart.

5. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

what are you talking about? nevermind i figured it out.

6. egofailure

Really freakin' cool. I had to do a re-take. I have NO clue if/where UTEP would fit into the mix (it'd be fun if it could work), but it's week one, so I could always go back to the Gamecocks or choose another program. It sucks that we don't have the updated rosters in this one, but f-ck it. I was devastated when we lost this season.

7. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

We could pick up where we left off, if we chose to.

I could easily change easy and ego to whoever they wanted to be. (They're UTEP and SMU in this file) and we could simply pick up and play, since we're already in week one.

I'd need to do a slider fix, since this set might be crazy, but we could be in better shape with this file. Anyway, I'm sending out the invites, and we'll see what we want to do.

8. egofailure

I'm playin' around recruiting as we speak. Aside from missing the ability to red-shirt, this alternative sounds good! USC's at 4-star level, so it's less overwhelming starting from 3. I'll wait and see if everyone gets in before I start getting into this ...

9. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

I am not wild about this taking over as our "league" since this is essentially all of us starting over. I would like to use our current league and implement the three user game rule.

10. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

I was just goofing around. I couldn't believe the file was there. I then couldn't believe it uploaded.

We'll do whatever the guys want. I don't really care at this point. There are advantages to sticking with the restart, and advantages to going back to what we had before. I can do either.

11. egofailure

PLUS, can you blame a dude for trying to save that recruiting class? ;)

12. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

No I cannot, but at the same time the rest of us are up sheeeeiiiit creek without a boat, paddle, cell phone, or a six pack of beer.

13. egofailure

Haha, I understand. It's just too bad we lost the 1st season. It was cool to get in again and fool around with the idea. You're absolutely, right, though.