Hate to do it, but official complaint on Falcons owner

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by natedawg212000, Mar 5, 2011.

1. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

I wanted to do this after my last game with him, but when I lose its very hard to file a complaint. He takes handoffs and goes IMMEDIATELY the opposite direction. He will call a play outside and take it straight up the middle. He will call up the middle and go straight outside. He will call to the right up the middle and as soon as he gets the ball hes going left. This went on over and over last game and after seeing 4 plays into this game the same crap I called him out on it via text. I didn't say 'cheese' I just say it wasn't 'fair' and he really needed to quit. He DID stop, but then later in the game sent me a text saying that i caused him to lose the game because I texted him. He did play straighter and because of that (imo) he lost. He asked if we could talk, and I said for sure. Then he said that what he was doing was not cheese and that i caused him to lose. So i told him if he wanted to talk we could but if he wanted to argue or cover up what he was doing then I'd just file a complaint and move on, it was not a big deal to me one way or the other. This is a OLD trick that guys used to do often and hes bring it back. I dont mind an occasional cut back, but when the line and fb and everyone goes on way, the qb goes that way to hand off, and then as soon as he has the ball hes going to other way, thats cheese. He said he was simply trying to run where people weren't, but thats not cool. If you call it up the middle, go, left, go left, right, go right. 2 or 3 plays where you cut back is fine too, but play after play after play, that's crap.

He also on defense has the FS or SS walking up to the line (cpu does it, its not him) about 65-70% of the time. It gets really old and left him very open to the big play down field. The way he gets over it is he rushes with his DE and he will DEMOLISH YOUR TACKLES with his DE. So he puts the FS or SS (mostly the SS) up in the box, manually rushes with DE and your dead in the water. I had to combat that with quick stuff and fly routes deep.

I dont want him booted, but it needs to be on the books what he's doing.

I am open to thoughts.

2. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

I havent had the pleasure of playing him so I have no comments about his gameplay. I seem to have heard something about his gameplay but its possible I am confusing him with someone else.

The O, I can see as a potential issue, if its done all the time. Im assuming its not one of those misdirection runs.

The Defense, Not much to say here. I mean, part of the problem is who is users. He calls the D, Madden walks him to the line. He can stop that from happening for the record. If someone needs to know how, let me know.

3. natedawg212000

natedawg212000 New Orleans Saints

Well if he's calling the same play over and over and over, then thats the issue. if 75% of the time the cpu is walking up the SS then he's calling the same type player.

4. bigox1337

bigox1337 Walk On

Very easy to stop the SS or FS walking to the line, "flicking the stick" will stop the movement until the snap but that movement on most defensive plays tells me one big thing, he is calling man cover 1 or man blitzes all game... the issue seems to be with mixing it up here.

5. DJDunn6

DJDunn6 Walk On

It is the same thing duval was doing with that middle blitz. The safety comes down to man up somone the LB's come up the gut and if you user a DL is allows someone to go unblocked clean. If someone is going to call that at all they need to control that safety and not take advantage of the AI glitch. Needs to user the safety back to the middle of the field then he will not come down in the box. Or just not abuse it like what is most likely happening but even still it is a glitch to run that D the 4-6 and the 4-3 have it then control the DE on that.

6. Coach KO

Coach KO Walk On

Ox, you dont need to flick the stick. Although im sure you do your share of flicking your stick.....

If you hit man align, they will stay in their position.

You cant be certain its the same play over and over again on defense. Cover 1 with a blitz will have the FS/SS covering a HB/FB so that is why they walk up to the line. Again, Im not trying to rock the boat, only letting people know there are other reasons why the players move to the line.