Hate to pat myself on the back, but...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by jca312, Aug 30, 2010.

1. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Hate to pat myself on the back, but...

Now #3 in the BCS.
    Three undefeated teams would be an interesting twist. I'll do my best not to let that happen in the ACC Championship Game(y)

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Do I smell payback coming from the Canes

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

The ACC Championship is gonna be nuts. Have both Miami and FSU already clinched their spot or is it still up for grabs?

4. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

miami's spot can be lost, but the bulldogs are chart watching. i think rtp can help the dawgs. its gonna be a close finish with users.

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

nice prediction JCA, i think we need an interesting twist but i know the rematch is going to be a tough one.

Chief Osceola is ready

[​IMG]

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I think you will have a decent chance to get in the title game with a win over Alabama, but I have noticed that in the game the polls don't like to have teams jump ahead of teams with the same record. So it will be interesting to see how it all ends up. I am hoping that I can get into a BCS Bowl, if Bama wins the SEC I think I will be in for sure but if Georgia wins, my chances aren't as good.

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Doesn't matter because OU is gonna with the Big12(hopefully) and the National Title... we don't get any love in CoC!... tuco the weight of a conference is on your shoulders... give 'em hell:)

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

thx man ... I'll do my best, I don't think I've ever been in a position where so many want me to lose. Should be a fun close to the season

9. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I dont want you to lose!!

Just Win Baby!! Rep the Big 12!!!

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I want you to lose, it's the only chance we have left. 1 or both of you and Alabama lose and we win the ACC.

11. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Im pretty much in the same boat

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Didn't you get the memo, any team west of the Mississippi River is irrelevant lol jk. But seriously Oklahoma has a great shot to make it to the title game, they just need to win out. On the same note they still have to play UNC, who may be down this year but is always tough to beat, and they will still have to beat Missouri in the Big 12 Title game. It will be tough but they can do it, and I think they will.