Hats off to all my ECB and TSO brethren...

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Tretrain26, Aug 5, 2011.

1. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

So I just played my first online game against a non TSO opponent. I'm amazed. I've gotten so used to playing straight up against classy opposition, I just was not ready for the mega-douchebags that are out there. :D So long story short I'm up 34-17, 20 sec left in the 3rd. The guy decides to go for it on 4th and 12 from his own 10 yard line. He RUNS it ***GASP***, and I stuff it. My ball. He then proceeds to offer me a 'friendly quit'. Ummm, correct me if I'm wrong but that would just throw the whole game out and make it a colossal waste of time. I decline, he calls me a fag, and I crack up laughing! His followup statement to my laughter is, and I quote, "Yea, you and what army? You flaming rope sucker." Funniest shit I've heard all week. Just thought I'd share. Anyway thanks to all you guys that I've played and will play in the future for being great competitors and stand up guys. PEACE!

--Tre

• Like Like x 1
  2. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

Whew I thought you were gonna be leaving us before I entered the thread.

I haven't played any online games outside of my leagues here since I joined. I'm sure I would go bananas on some of those cheesy fags

3. bawvu97

bawvu97 Let's Goooooo Mountaineers

Featured Threads:
    Flaming Rope Sucker? lol Glad to see you are making friends and like chris i thought you were bailing on us.

4. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Ha, please you're gonna have to kick me out to get rid of me!

5. Bl0ndeRedHead

Bl0ndeRedHead Official TSO Pothead

I may have to once you win the PAC-12 eight straight years with the Ducks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. bsbgw1

bsbgw1 Walk On

Haha thanks for sharing. I thought you were leaving too.

7. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I thought you were going to praise the community for allowing someone as awesome as me to reside here :D

Seriously, I enjoy playing those quick ranked matches that someone quits mid 2nd qtr. Playing guys here not only is infinitely more enjoyable but will make you alot better. Fact.

8. Tretrain26

Tretrain26 Walk On

Actually as I was typing that I considered saying "all the guys I've played...except Brian who's a world class Tool!" :p

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

If you're gonna be a tool be a big one right ?

• Like Like x 1