Hats off to ego

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

He schooled me tonight with a smothering defensive performance. Great job, and for the record if I get put in one more god damn mother trucking kick off classic I'm out. That is three times I have had to play aweek one user game and it sucks with a young team.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Easy's being a gentleman here. Truth be told, the EA Gods were shining my way all game long. From the scoop and score to break a scoreless defensive battle to the several lucky bounces, drops, etc. throughout, I got a lot of help in this one. USC had to break from there usual balanced offensive attack to climb back in (and nearly did), but a wide open drop in the red zone halted the momentum for good. I feel a bit guilty, but I'll take it.

It seems as though I fucked up in scheduling and forgot to schedule the ND-SC user match-up. When I logged on today, all the scheduling I changed I did yesterday were non-existant. In doing them again, I forgot about you guys, so you'll each only have one user game this season, baring a bowl game matchup. Sorry about that.

3. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I noticed that. Maybe Easy and I can hook up in a bowl game.