1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Hats off to ego

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by carolinaeasy, Nov 17, 2011.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

He schooled me tonight with a smothering defensive performance. Great job, and for the record if I get put in one more god damn mother trucking kick off classic I'm out. That is three times I have had to play aweek one user game and it sucks with a young team.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Easy's being a gentleman here. Truth be told, the EA Gods were shining my way all game long. From the scoop and score to break a scoreless defensive battle to the several lucky bounces, drops, etc. throughout, I got a lot of help in this one. USC had to break from there usual balanced offensive attack to climb back in (and nearly did), but a wide open drop in the red zone halted the momentum for good. I feel a bit guilty, but I'll take it.

It seems as though I fucked up in scheduling and forgot to schedule the ND-SC user match-up. When I logged on today, all the scheduling I changed I did yesterday were non-existant. In doing them again, I forgot about you guys, so you'll each only have one user game this season, baring a bowl game matchup. Sorry about that.

3. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

I noticed that. Maybe Easy and I can hook up in a bowl game.