Have we lost all the player votes/National Championship congrats, etc?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by derek, Nov 25, 2012.

1. derek

derek Walk On

I personally used to enjoy the little congrats and votes on players of the year, etc. Also in my other od there is a record kept for things like user records, win loss records in general, bowl wins, stuff like that. maybe that will increase the interest level. Otherwise it really just feels like we are playing an offline dyn. Just my opinion. What do you guys think?

2. areohhwhy

areohhwhy Walk On

Yea i kinda miss saying congrats and all of that stuff.. We're going to turn this thing around though.

3. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Yeah, the problem is there are only about 4 of us that check this now and I don't really feel like taking the time to look up all the player stats and all that for only 4 people to vote. I need to figure out a way to get moneyliesey CamInMyMind1350 steven.foster on here more. If you want to keep the records, that would help since its usually just Abom and me who do most things.

4. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

I would drop congrats more, but I win all the championships don't want to flood the forum with new topics.

5. Michael Woodward

Michael Woodward Walk On

Maybe I'll start an arrogant dick award. It'll be a trophy with a penis wearing an "I'm #1, fuck you" shirt. (y)

6. derek

derek Walk On

lol. Time to dethrone the champ.

7. Abominatrix

Abominatrix Walk On

[​IMG]