Have you guys seen this "Live Tuning Package" for NCAA?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by theSANDMAN215, Jul 29, 2010.

1. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

Have you guys seen this "Live Tuning Package" for NCAA?

Do we all need to download it for it to work for our online dynasty? Seems like a good idea if it will work for it.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    I've been posting about this for a week since people have been complaining about progression. Venture outside the deuce forum sanders :-p.

3. theSANDMAN215

psh ... will this automatically load into our dynasty so progression will be fine after we all download it?

4. theSANDMAN215

btw, I was more curious how we all download it, and if we all need to download it to work.

Also, will all the things that put it in the tuner thing automatically work in our online dynasty? It seems like a good idea because they can put it a lot of small things that will help the game.

Will the game let us know when a new one is available to download, like it does patches?

5. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    As far as I understand it's just like a patch that they can institute at any time. Like their own set of sliders that affect everything retroactively. No download or anything required, it's already in the game.

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

This is the way I interpreted it too. It's something that will enable EA to make game modifications throughout the year rather than just the 1 or 2 patches we get shortly after launch because it will make it easier for them to slightly tweak and tune things.