Have you improved?

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by GoGators, Nov 4, 2010.

1. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

We are in season five and I was wondering if any of you guys actually improved your team yet. O M your not allowed to take part in this conversation.

When I started with mizzou they were a B+ overall with an A- offense and a B defense if I recall correctly. Now we are straight B's in all categories even with a national championship. Seems it is really tough to stockpile talent. How are your teams doing?

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Started with nothing and I still have most of it left.

3. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

I started with a 3 star program, now up to a 6 star program with last year's National title. Im not sure I have improved that much on the sticks with the CPU still kicking my ass at least once a year. My RS senior class this year is pretty piss poor, and though I have 17 seniors, I think only 7 start. Im pretty sure Im a B overall, with a B+ defense and a B offense currently.

Im not sure the ratings in my first year. Im hoping with last year's class, and if this year's class finishes strong, that the foundation for the next 3 years should be really solid. I just need one WR to make it all come together.

4. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I dont know what Virginia was originally but I'm pretty sure my team is about as good, if not better, then we were last year.

5. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I haven't improved Texas, they would probably do better if controlled by the CPU. However I do think I've improved as a player. It's kind of hard to judge going from Georgia Tech to Texas.

6. jkhaalis991

jkhaalis991 Back in The Deuce...been gone too long.

In 2 words: FUCK NO!!!!!

I took a :3stars:team & turned them into a :1stars:team.

Why do I even play this fucking game????????

7. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

BC 3 time ACC champions... never happen in real life...i'll get my title back next yr. i hope virginia is on my sched I am going to murder them for ruining my NC title dreams....To think i went to the 1st 2 deuce NC games winning 1 and then lawdog came and ruined everything for me since then. made 1 last yrs game guess who i played? I hate lawdog... I know this post went totally off topic...

8. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    My team this year is better than I started with (C/C/C) compared to (C/C/C-). Last year I had more talent than I do this year.

Personally, I think I have gotten better at the game.

9. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

I started as a C rated program across the board, and no we are B-/B/B- across the board, and i have 26 juniors in my program right now... next year we will take a small step forward before we take a dramatic tumble back to reality......

10. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

It's pretty interesting how difficult EA has made it to really improve your team through recruiting. Last years game we'd all probably be A-'s by now. Props to EA.

11. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

ya in past games, you could actually recruit guys who didnt even have you in their top 10. Just throw enough hours at em, and maybe a promise or 2 and watch you rise the ranks. this year, its tough to recruit a guy starting off out of the top 3 or 5 teams...

12. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

You probably will, but we'll take one historic win for our program for a couple years of revenge-driven ass kickings.

13. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    A pissed off BBJ is scary. I think he raped me last year after I beat him...I think he beat me by 50 the next time, LOL.

14. theSANDMAN215

theSANDMAN215 Hokie, Hokie, Hokie, HI

I started with a decent to less than decent team. They all graduated, so now I'm trying to build them back. I'm recruiting players that will fit my team, so I think we will be solid for now and into the future.

15. theSANDMAN215

I've improved over last season where we only won 4 games. We were a 3-star program, and now I'm a 4-star program, and with some luck, and Mississippi State beating Ole Miss, I may be able to win the SEC this year.

I had South Carolina up to a 5-star program, but the 4 win season killed that.

16. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    In all serious Wake was a :3stars: program when I took over and are now :5stars:. We are a B-/B/B- and young with some decent talent. The alumni in Winston-Salem have enjoyed the most consecutive recruiting stint in the schools history. With a shot to play in the conference championship game this year, Wake could take a huge step this year, or simply fade back into mediocrity.

17. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

I'm behind a few user teams in the ACC so it will be a while before my Cav's catch up I think-- just hope to keep user games close and have a chance at the end. That'll be my strategy for a while.

18. theSANDMAN215

They would like a healthy Quarterback.

19. Shaun Mason

Featured Threads:
    You have more talent that I do.

20. Kasper

Kasper The Ghost Himself

Your the exception Shaun.. a lot of users have good skill position players and 6'6 wr's and all that jazz.

21. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

My passing game really hasn't improved, but Im starting to play better defense and play smarter against the CPU. I have huge game with the CPU tonight, if I win it, I can probably jump into the top 5 heading into the MSU game. They will be extremely tough with Nick Griffin and Josh Manson, both are very quick and can score from anywhere on the field. If I can win that one, though I have a rematch with South Carolina, who I know is angling for a rematch after this year's game.

22. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Even though we have lost 5 games this year, i think my team will be much improved in the next few seasons.... we have peaks and valleys.... next year i will have a ton of seniors but only a handful of them will actually play.....most are dead weight i cant wait to get off the roster....my young players have been coming in and producing, so it should be interesting to see them progress...

23. Jmustang1968

Jmustang1968 Walk On

Dont worry, Khaalis knocked Griffin out for the rest of the season. 75 rated backup :(