Having a major issue with the website.

Discussion in 'Forum Issues' started by Matrix Monkey, Aug 28, 2009.

1. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

Having a major issue with the website.

Not sure if its the website, Firefox, or my CPU, or a combination of them but anytime I click 'Go Advanced' on a reply it gives a message about the page being out of date and to 'Resend' or 'Cancel'. It gets stuck in an endless loop of this and my CPU goes crazy spiking up in down on performance and persists even after shutting down Firefox.

Weird.

2. Drifterbub

Drifterbub Help me hide a body?

Featured Threads:
    Update to the latest version of firefox and clear your browser cache. Does it do this to you in every forum? or a specific forum?

Also, this should be in Site Stuff. I'm moving it...

3. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

I'm updated on Firefox, afraid to test crap out cause I have to restart to fix the problem.

4. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    did you clear your browser cache?

5. Matrix Monkey

Matrix Monkey Walk On

No, but everything seems fine now.

6. MorsDraconis

MorsDraconis Walk On

I'm having an issue when clicking the "go advanced" button when I go to edit a post as well but it doesn't do it all the time.

-Sometimes it will have some html code at the top (would tell you what it said but I can't at the moment because it didn't do it when I went to edit this).

--Testing it to see if it's related to trying to save it in the quick edit feature, it not saving (which is an issue as well) and then clocking "go advanced" and seeing if it shows up.

---The quick edit actually worked for me for once so not sure if you fixed any issues that were being caused related to that or what.

I'll be sure to take a screenshot of it the next time I get it.

7. Drifterbub

Featured Threads:
    the html code is not an error on your part. It has something to do with an modification we did that we were testing. Nothing serious.

The save button works, it just doesn't revert you back to the post. If you click back to the post you can see that it actually did save your work.