Having big issues tryin to play user-user game

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by carolinaeasy, Aug 21, 2010.

1. carolinaeasy

carolinaeasy Walk On

Having big issues tryin to play user-user game

I am trying to play tiger171r in the MAC championship game, and neither of us can connect to one another to get the game in. What is happening is the invites are accepted and we both get to the matchup screen, but it says either "waiting for opponent" or won't let us hit x to show we are ready. We are playing on the PS3 in an online dynasty, we have both rebooted our machines, and modems and still no luck. Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

2. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

I don't know that was weird I've had that happen on '09 but not this one...i'll be on later tonight after the Saints game if you wanna try again later?

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Maybe it was just too crowded and it will work tonite.

4. Tiger171

Tiger171 ONE FULL SEASON WITH NO TF's!! VICTORYYYY!!

Just got off ea live chat with the tech support and the only the guy (robot) said is to delete your cache on your internet browser and to delete each other off our friends list...the situation is supposedly being forward to a senior tech support (hopefully an actual person) and they should get back with me via email....I've never had this much issues playing a user vs user game lol?

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Thanks guys for tryn as hard as u can to overcome this.