HaW 16: First Team Reveal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Keller, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

PSYCHE!

So for the first team reveal, I want someone to tell me what the very first league I played in on TSO was. The first person to answer this question correctly gets to choose what TEAM gets revealed, as in who currently owns them. You do not get to say "which team did I get."

I searched around the site myself for a few minutes and could not find it BUT that doesn't mean you all can't. In fact I'm pretty sure that all threads throughout the years have been saved in one form or another. But I'm intentionally trying to make this difficult, I don't want this to be found out in 5 minutes.

I may continue doing fun things like this to slowly reveal who's landed where. Also keep in mind there are still open slots AND things are probably going to change a little bit before M16 actually arrives BUT I think this might be a fun exercise in the mean time. Happy hunting.

Keller
    Hordan54
    greatnessdc
    McStrauss

Jeremy Rasmussen
    Freakskull
    hskr8128

akutozo
    Hurricane GL
    TheShipman

arlennnn
    Automatik
    sir felgar
    Troy J.

MischiefKing
    BigK44
    nicknicknick5

Coachmedicis
    Mozaaik
    RyanRain39

DadiBlanki
    RaunchyTacoBowl
    GridIRONguru614

johngalt10
    JacobG2815

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

It's really hard to tell because when things are archived you can't see the league they were posted in, I did find your application though.

I see tfcc, a league you possible created, hard to tell if the league ever actually started though.

It looks like NCAA 2011 was your first league though, can't find the name of the actual league, Masler was the commish.

3. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

I'm gonna guess "Don't be Nervous Talking to Girls - League Edition" or "Wii Imagine Party Babyz"

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

SMFL is my only guess. too much hard work.

5. RyanRain39

RyanRain39 Walk On

Rad Racer.

6. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Ok it was called "The Rise" Keller

7. Keller

Show your proof please.

8. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

9. Keller

• Like Like x 1
  10. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Well just for the record, it definitely wasn't easy. I had to go back through your posts about 100 pages 4 pages at a time so that alone took of 10 minutes of just clicking but I'm at work so I figured why not. Then it took a while for the actual league name to be mentioned.

Anyways I'll have to think about which team I want revealed. There are only 3 or 4 teams that aren't obvious to me, but I could be completely wrong about others.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

I think the Bills should be revealed

12. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

Aren't you angling for the 49ers?

13. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Wyrmreaver yup I am, that's probably the team I'll ask for, deciding between that and the bills.

14. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

The 49er's and the Packers are the 2 that would be interesting to see. While the bills would let keller be excited to keep his secrets safe a little while longer

15. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

You know what the best choice would be!?

Eagles or Ravens since literally nobody had them in their top three

16. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

I think the Ravens and Eagles will go to people that aren't even in the league yet, guys that join tso later.

17. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

How many open spots are there?

18. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

Going off the "post your top 3" list, about 3 right now assuming Charter, Mischief, and Lemon are not returning.

Alright Keller I've been thinking about if I wanted to do this or not because it may just end up making me lose some interest, but who's currently sitting on the 49ers?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Keller

[​IMG]

Sometimes the truth hurts.

What I will try to stress though is that everyone should please stay calm. Don't bail on us because of a few team choices before the game is even out. Its July 16th. I'm trying to create a little buzz around our league but realistically a lot will change before August 25th and even more will probably change prior to us actually starting HaW16. Not everyone is going to be happy with what we've decided but if you let the process play out I think you'll see what the Commissioner team was trying to do when we went down the list of everyone that applied. We think we've got a great setup to create the most fun league for Madden 16 possible and I hope you'll give us a chance to unveil the plan rather than just bolt when you see the team you wanted is taken by someone else.

Also note we will probably have some people want to swap teams and such before we even open the league to outsiders.

BUT, without further adieu let me introduce DadiBlanki as the first revealed owner of HaW16 and the current owner of the San Francisco 49ers.

Everyone else sit tight while I try and think up a better way to draw out some sort of puzzle or game to reveal the next team. A 5 minute game that hardly anyone got to participate in was not my original intention when I posted this yesterday but I can't fault John for being resourceful.

• Like Like x 1
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1