HaW Draft History

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by akutozo, Feb 25, 2016.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

For new and old players alike, I think posting the history of your draft picks can be a window into how you build your team and what your focus is on.

Are you someone who trades up and out of the lower rounds? Are you a pick hoarder who likes to take as many picks as possible to find an unnoticed gem? Do you focus on offense more than defense? Do you draft PBA, or do you have a specific position in mind?

For those willing, feel free to post here with your HaW 16 Draft Classes.

Edit: If you would like me to do your team for you, I can. You'll have to tell me what players you drafted and traded. I don't need to know about scrubs you cut. I encourage you to do your own though, you know more about your players than I do.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
  2. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Cleveland Browns:

You can find the larger album here.

Ignoring bottom feeder picks that did not make W1 roster cuts, this list includes every draft pick made by the Cleveland Browns since the beginning of Madden 16 (including one traded player to the Seattle Seahawks).

Draft 1 focus: D Line
    Draft 2 focus: Balanced
    Draft 3 focus: Offense & Secondary

How this worked out:

Every single player drafted except Armond Means (rotational depth player) and Mason Nunley (Backup QB) are starters.

• Only Mason Nunley is below 80 OVR (DL has LeAndre Harper under 80, he is 80 on console)..
    • Ibraheim Ayers has the highest SS OVR in HaW.
    • Devrin Lofton, Evan Meyer,and Ibraheim Ayers have all made the Pro Bowl.
    • Evan Meyer made the Pro Bowl his rookie season, and barely lost RotY award in the AFC.
    • Evan Meyer ended his rookie season with 95 SAC.
    • Tyrone Collins is the only player in HaW to have at least 97 SPD, 97 ACC and 94 AGI.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2016
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1