HaW Roll Call Radio Show

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by HoundsOfHowl, Jul 30, 2015.

1. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Alright for most of you, you've seen some of this info throughout the chat box, the others here you go.

I will be starting up a LIVE radio show that will be broadcast through YouTube, Google Plus, and archived to YouTube for those of you who can't catch it live. (There will also be a thread of all archived videos here on TSO in the HAW threads.)

You're asking yourself how is this going to work, no maybe not, but I'm going to assume you are, and I'm going to tell you.

Every Wednesday at 6 est I will broadcast these shows and my guest will be those among you who want to voice your opinion in the HaW. You can join 1 of 2 ways, if you're wanting to get in on the action. First, you can PM or post your Google Plus account email here, and when there is a scheduled live show I'll send you a notification on Google+ to join the Hangout on Air. Second, you can be scheduled to join the show, and I'll give you a phone number and PIN to call in live off of UberConference.

Most scheduling will be done before Monday of each week. Most shows will cover 2 weeks of in game information. With all that being said, I will consider depending on my life schedule and the viewership and participation from the league on making the dates Sunday and Wednesday.

(I would like feedback from all viewers and coaches on what days and times work best for you, and that can help my decisions. I want this to be able to incorporate all 31 other users. Meaning if Sundays if I do a show, I may make it a little later to help those that can't make call ins on Wednesday.)

Other Notes :

I will also be open to conducting interviews via PM on TSO, and I can read them live on air, so don't feel like you can't participate if you can't call or be on air. Just let me know and I'll keep you in mind for interviews.

I also like to keep shows less than 15 minutes and stay on topic...people seem to get bored sometimes if shows go over 15 minutes, unless they have time to play it in the background while they do something else.

If you want to be on the show, let me know below and I'll add you to my spreadsheet of who to look into for shows.

We will start the show with preseason interviews with all coaches (as many as I can get) over the next 3 weeks before Madden release. So be expecting the first show coming either Sunday or Wednesday, I'll be in touch with all coaches for the first show after we get some sign ups.

(Please put preferred method of joining shows in your interest reply - either Phone or Google Hangouts.)

Thanks!

• Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

This sounds awesome man! I would be able to do phone or interviews on here.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Coachmedicis

Coachmedicis Walk On

sounds good - i'm in.

• Like Like x 1
  4. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

I'm in. But then again you already knew that

• Like Like x 1
  5. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I'd be down for this. Call in would likely be best for me as I'm usually working or just leaving work around 6 on Wend and Sunday though

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

I'd be down....scheduling will be difficult just because some days I get off at 4 some at 7

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hordan54

Hordan54 Walk On

I will be in at some point. Work travel next week, will be in central time

• Like Like x 1
  8. ZCar352

ZCar352 Keep Pounding...Go Panthers!!!

Im in

• Like Like x 1
  9. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

I'm going "in"

• Like Like x 1
  10. HoundsOfHowl

Deep or Shallow?

11. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

Just the tip.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

I'm up for joining in too.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Keller

Keller The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Too many people are in. Guess I'm out.

14. HoundsOfHowl

No I want all 31 other players in really...It's not going to be 10 callers per show. I'll probably try to only schedule 1 or 2 guest per show to keep things calm and such...now when playoffs roll around, more people may come on and shows may be a little longer.

15. Automatik

Automatik Walk On

I can do the interviews through PM since calling in around those times will be up in the air.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

Just to see how it feels

• Funny Funny x 1
  17. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

and only for a second

• Informative Informative x 1
  18. McStrauss

McStrauss Walk On

Unfortunately that time is pretty rough for me being on the west coast so I won't be able to join.

19. GridIRONguru614

GridIRONguru614 Walk On

Sounds great