HaW S1 GreatnessDC prediction thread. </3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by greatnessdc, Sep 18, 2015.

1. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Well it is that time of year again folks. Football is here. And with that comes HaW1 (or is it forever 4). Madden 16 brings on a lot of change. And with that comes a lot of responsibil.....wait wrong movie. So with this time of year comes my regular season prediction thread.

Here lately, chatbox has been showing more salt then a pretzel at a stadium. Fret not friends. After reading this you will all have another reason to cry. Without further ado.....

[​IMG]

One of the tougher divisions for me to settle on. A lot of unknown qualities in the division but hey what are prediction threads for!

Steelers: When you have a top 5 HB,WR,and QB you better put up points in bunches. I do believe Freakskull will take this division season 1. That defense needs some work thoughhhhh. 11-5

Browns: Well we can already tell the Browns aren't in a win now mode. The Browns have already traded away Joe Haden to the titans but in return they did acquire a possible franchise QB in Mettenberg. Word on the street in Manziel is headed south so are the browns chances S1. 3-13

Bengals: So Brian is out. In steps Coach Jay. Jay had his ups and downs in Seattle last cycle but still managed to be found in the middle of the pack season after season. I think with the Bengals he will remain there. 8-8

Ravens: Idk much about KJ. But hey that won't keep me from thinking he sucks til proven otherwise. Out of this division he seems to have been the most active owner when it comes to trying to twink his roster for the better. I think he has a rough first year in HaW. 6-10

[​IMG]
    Keller screams " NO MORE HORDANNNNNNN!!!!!!!"

Bills: Keller is grinning from ear to ear. First kicks Jordan/Hordan out of the division then the best shot to beat him in the division gets waiver number 32 ;). What a coincidence. Someone call Roger Goodell. I think we have a conspiracy on our hands. Quick someone grab his cell phone. 12-4

Dolphins: Sent vet DE Cam Wake packing holding up a middle finger on his way out. Sam Shields comes in the relieve old man Grimes at CB. Dolphins defense is nasty. Dolphins offense.... not so much. His season will rise or fall based on the arm of Ryan Tannehill. 10-6

Jets: Paging Dr. Mcstrauss. Paging the doctor. No one knows in Mcstrauss is alive. What we do know is he will play the Bills hard every game but almost always end up on the losing end. I've heard he is relieved arlennn is here instead of his good nemesis hordan, but Suh and company are bringing the fire this year. 7-9

Patriots: I tried to deflate that but eh....DevilDog joins HaW and all i can think of are supernatural references. Keller fully plans to be your Crowley.... Ok nerd moment over. A relative unknown joining a division of users who have tenure here. Gonna put you on the bottom end of the division. Lets hope you can prove me wrong and give Keller nightmares every year. 6-10

[​IMG]

Man am i glad I'm not in this division....Also the hard division personally to predict.

Bronchoes: Same team different day. Grandpappy Peyton returns to the field for a season. Rumor is Auto is having some trouble adjusting to Madden 16. His downfield throwing style doesn't translate well just yet. I think the hoes struggle season 1. 9-7

Chiefs: Countless people came in singing the praises of Craig. Craig who was stuck on one of the worst rosters i've ever seen last year in the Bears now takes over Jamal Charles led Chiefs. You either live long enough to live up to your hype. Or fall quick enough to be Focker. Which one is it? ??????

Chargers: Rumor is Nick is trying to build an all white team. Well we all know there isn't enough white corners and WRs to compete in the league. I can't see this ending well for anybody. Someone save me. Seriously. 6-10

Raiders: My early season Superbowl pick. Talk about a defense. Mack, Aldon, and JPP. My god. Someone put an ice pack on this man. Luckily JPPs missing finger helps hide the fact Troy never won a superbowl last cycle. Win one for me man! 13-3

[​IMG]

This must be the division all the good users go to retire....

Colts- Roster wise this is an easy favorite for the division. I mean they have it all. I mean how many WRs can a team have. But after watching Gridiron play Troy awhile back. I have no confidence in him taking this division. The experience in this division will override the roster difference. 5-11

Jaguars- A team that is in need a lot of maintenance. The roster has some young players that can become something down the line but not many players that can be stars right now. The addition of Orange Julius should help the offense. But I think this team will struggle a lot this season until Wyrm can get a draft or 2 behind him. 6-10

Texans- RFF returns to coach what was once the best defensive line in the game. (fuck you troy). Questions at QB remain but an overall ready to compete roster. The offensive side of the ball lacks many playmakers but he will be in the mix at the end. 9-7

Titans- Fuck Hordan. Seriously. Has anyone noticed how he has almost already turned the Titans into a contender. I mean Joe Haden is going to instantly improve a secondary that was in desperate need of a playmaker. Lets not forget this is Jordan we are talking about here. I don't think he takes nearly as long to get going as some people expect. 9-7

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 7
  2. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

Save the best for last they say. We are done with the AFC time to get to where the big boyz play. The NFC.

[​IMG]

I mean I tried to find a better picture to describe HaW as a whole but this one takes the cake.

A division full of returning users but no one is returning to the same team as last year.

Packers: Hskr leaving baltimore to come play with Aaron Rodgers balls. Hopefully they are properly inflated. Hskr had an ok run in HaW but never really stood out as a top user. Now in control of GB this will be his best shot at joining the ELITE tier. 11-5

Bears: Jeremy coming off a rough cycle as the Bengals user at the end of the cycle. I believe he was just learning to play madden in the first place. I see his trouble carrying over this cycle and possibly ending up with the number 1 pick. 2-14

Vikings: I mean I'm not saying I don't like you because you won't trade me A.P. but...BigK was a solid user for the longest time as the Redskins owner. He just seemed to always come up short when it came to winning the division. He has the pieces in Minnesota to make something special. The question is can he? 7-9

Lions: Last but not least we have the Detriot Lions. Gdip was with us for a short time last cycle and will be coming back this time. Without much evidence to go off of I will say from what I have seen he can compete in this division. Wouldn't be surprised if he makes a wild card run. 8-8

[​IMG]

The division no one cares about r.i.p.

Eagles: Ibo joins HaW and will have to learn the hard way week one. He is taking on an Eagles team that was smoothied down by Chip Kelly in the off season. Having 3 hb's is needed in this league right? Cause the Eagles have enough HB's to run all season long. Who needs a qb?
    0-1

Redskins: Idk who you are Jonathan Applegate but I will find you and I will.... Man I was watching a liam nelson movie earlier forgive me. To start RGIII or to not start RGIII that is the question. Redskins are gonna get lost in this division. I can see a bad season 1 for them. Mainly because idk who you are but when I find you..... 3-13

Giants: Fockers gonna Fock 0-16

Cowboys: I'm not spiteful about lesean Mccoy at all. 0-16

[​IMG]

Mo,curly,larry, and ryan. The 4 stooges.

Cards: I feel like John is one season away from being considered a playoff regular. But I've felt that way for like 8 seasons now. The Cardinal defense is no joke and I expect this to be a very close division. 9-7

49ers: I almost wrote the San Francisco retirement home instead. I've never seen a team change as much as I have this team. Dadi will have his work cut out for him all cycle. I do think he will struggle season 1 but he is in a division in which he can grow in. Does anyone else ever feel weird calling another grown man Dadi.... or blanki for that matter. 4-12

Seahawks: I told mo when he get this team. The defense will carry you through your inconsistency. He is my favorite to win the division year one. Mozs inability to play offense will need to improve if he ever hopes to make a deep playoff run. I'm sure moz doesn't even know what the playoffs are though. 10-5-1

Rams: I wanna believe in the rams. I do. What a defense. And Ryan is surprisingly a good defensive user. But his offense is god awful. I've never seen anyone average 4 int's a game quite like he does. You can get as many sacks as you want but if you throw 2 pick 6s a game you are gonna have a bad time. 7-8-1

[​IMG]

Look at this tiny picture. Almost as small as Raunchys chances of ever winning the division this year.

Panthers: Sean didn't leave any memories on me last cycle. Honestly most of the time I just think of him as Troy #5. He is taking over a panthers team that has an amazing defense and very few offensive playmakers. I see him being the bottom of the barrell of the NFCS. Don't worry though. That means you would finish at least 2nd in other divisions. 5-11

Saints: Raunchy with no Jimmy G? Gonna have a bad time. Raunchy is going to play his best. But sometimes your best isn't enough. The roster isn't as good as it was last year. The loss of the biggest offensive weapon you have. Combined with a defense that is baddddd. RIP raunchy 7-9

Bucs: First person to injure Winston can have a 3rd round pick...jk... but not really. The bucs roster has a lot of talented young players. But they also have a lot of non talented bad players. I was gonna talk about his Oline but instead here is a picture of swiss cheese [​IMG]

12-4

Falcons: Vic Beasley Jr. Enough said.
    [​IMG]
    16-0

There you have it. Book it.

Last edited: Sep 18, 2015
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Hordan54

Hordan54 Walk On

That's Titans preview :hilarious:

4. greatnessdc

greatnessdc Walk On

updated and finished.

5. RaiderRed90

RaiderRed90 Rage Fiend

I was genuinely enjoying this whole thin right up until you have every NFC east team but one no wins and gave yourself 16.

Now it's just plain hilarious.

6. GridIRONguru614

GridIRONguru614 Walk On

I'll see you in week 11 sir! :mad::mask::shifty:

7. McStrauss

McStrauss Walk On

:(

8. RaunchyTacoBowl

RaunchyTacoBowl Walk On

atleast, I'll do my best and not underachieve every year greatnessdc

9. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

You have the Browns at 3 wins? Someone feels more confident in me than I do...

10. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

6 wins for me as the Jags..... yeah, thats what I'm aiming for to be honest, the schedule is no joke and this team isnt very good, lol