HaW S3 W4

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by akutozo, Dec 16, 2015.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Pittsburgh Steelers & Cleveland Browns

upload_2015-12-16_8-40-12.png

What we learned:

1. Ryan Bars is a nightmare on wheels. Cleveland's secondary found themselves constantly unable to stop the rookie phenom, and for most of the game frankly seemed unable to stop anything. Credits Bars with consistently converting on 3rd down for this Steelers offense. Their TE of the future is here and now.
    2. Ignore the numbers, this was a game Pittsburgh dominated. Until the last 8 minutes of the 4th quarter, Pittsburgh was winning 17 - 0 and had the Browns muttering curses into their yawns. All the Pittsburgh Bumblebees came to play: Big Ben, Bell, Brown, Bryant and Bars and for 40 minutes, they ruled the field until the last 8 minutes, which begs the question...
    3. Whooooo let the dogs out? Drew Brees channeled his 28 year old body for 8 minutes and lit the field on fire. Aided by a defense that finally brought some pressure to Big Ben and took the ball back on a potentially game sealing drive, the Browns put up 21 points in roughly 8 minutes of game clock. On a final no huddle, hurry up drive Big Ben sailed the ball downfield with 8 seconds left at the 3 yard line... to rookie SS Ibraheim Ayers for a game winning interception.

Chances are Pittsburgh didn't have a good flight home, but the Browns will be haunted by the fact that for 40 minutes, they were helplessly watching a better team beat them down. The Browns will head to Pittsburgh in W7.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

gg

3. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Same to you sir. You legit had me triggered most of the game and I am not looking forward to you stomping me in week 7.