HaW S5 W1

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by akutozo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Please post game summaries here for Week 1.

2. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Pittsburghs' New Home

The Steelers exacted some revenge on the arlennnn Dolphins for knocking them out of the playoffs a couple seasons ago. It was the magic momentum of the newly built "Steelers Park" that saw the game lean towards Mike Tomlins' defense and more importantly, special teams.

The Dolphins first couple drives were marred by fumbles on two of the first three kick returns. The Dolphins came back and shoveled up the score, but ran out of time before catching the Steelers. It was a classic case of bad luck holding back a superior team.

Steel Bishop recorded his first interception of the season, quoted as saying "I can't wait for Cleveland next week."

• Like Like x 2
  3. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Bengals & Browns

This was a game where nothing went right for the Bengals and everything went the Browns way. Despite completing just about half of his passes, Evan Meyer put up 374 yards after a few blown coverages left former 1st round selection LeAndre Harper wide open with an open field.

On defense, the Browns secured 4 turnovers with two of them at key moments where the Bengals could have scored. Secondary standout Ibraheim Ayers ended the game with Fumble Recovery and interception, meanwhile fellow defensive leaders Adenji and Kendricks came up with a pick each. New acquisition Ndamukong Suh notched his first sack as a Brown and let his presence be known on the field.

upload_2016-2-18_12-40-3.png

• Like Like x 2
    • Awesome Content Awesome Content x 1