HaW Sunset - Official Thread

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by akutozo, Jul 29, 2015.

1. akutozo

akutozo Baby, I'm a Brown.

Alright. Because I am overbearing and persistent, I am now partnering with Freakskull to finish out the HaW Sunset.

I am going to advance the file tonight (10PM EST) from the Texans & Cardinals Super Bowl, allowing them to play their game if they feel up to it. This will start a resign period. For those of you that do care, you are currently on auto pilot and the game should resign for you. For those of you that do care, you can disable auto pilot and move forward with choosing who you'd like to resign. Thursday night, around 10:30PM to 11:00PM EST I will advance to Free Agency and move that forward until a draft on Sunday. If anyone is interested in actually drafting, we can set one up for fun. If not, we can SIM it.

After the draft, please make any cuts to your team that you intend to make as I will SIM the entire new season Monday night.

This is strictly for the enjoyment of people whom want to manage their team and maybe play a Super Bowl game. If you would like to play your playoff games, please let me or Freak know. If you have any suggestions, please post them here. (Also, if you want to tell your favorite Mozaaik joke.)

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

johngalt10 I'll play the game....didn't know where we were in the progression

3. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Although akutozo may need to be a little later....don't think I'll be home until about 10 pm est

4. akutozo

I can attempt to accommodate if it won't be much later than that.

5. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

It all depends if johngalt10 wants to try and repeat or not.

6. johngalt10

johngalt10 Walk On

I'll play if you want to, doesn't matter to me.

7. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Let's do it then....10 pm est tonight....I need practice, haven't played in a week or two.

8. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

Looks like I can play earlier if you're available

9. Hurricane GL

Hurricane GL Walk On

10. akutozo

For people who care, Cardinals won the SIM game 34-24 over the Texans. All auto pilot teams have done their resigns. I believe there were 5 teams not set to auto pilot. Please keep this in mind before I advance tonight.

11. McStrauss

McStrauss Walk On

Any chance we can just sim through to the end? At this point I just wanna see where my team ends up at the end of the cycle.

12. akutozo

I think given the lack of interest, I'll finish out the draft process Sunday night for the next season and switch everyone to AP and let the sim go wild.

13. McStrauss

McStrauss Walk On

Yeah I feel like that's the best call. Pretty psyched to see where things end up. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if I don't make the playoffs once but a man can dream.

Also wtf why is Blake Bortles my QB?