HaW Sunset Superbowl Hype Games!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Freakskull, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Freakskull

Freakskull Lobsters are mermaids to scorpions.

Idea:

Since johngalt10 and I made it to the Superbowl, and neither of us have played in one, I think we should play it. Watching the Superbowl between new teams with new rosters may spark more interest in Madden. Obviously this is not for bragging rights, its just for fun. It would also give us chances to play coaches we have never played before.

If a team makes it to the superbowl that does not have a Coach, we should pick a player to jump to that team. Maybe we all can get to play Superbowl games with new rosters over the next few weeks...
    My suggested schedule is sim season (From end of Superbowl to next Superbowl) one day, play the game one of the next two days.

Mozaaik arlennnn Hurricane GL RaiderRed90
    BigK44 Automatik Wyrmreaver TheShipman MischiefKing
    greatnessdc RyanRain39 charter04 akutozo hskr8128 Corey C GridIRONguru614
    nicknicknick5 Jeremy Rasmussen RaunchyTacoBowl Coachmedicis McStrauss DadiBlanki
    RFF jay2149 seanisgreat87 Hordan54 sir felgar Big Suge Knight iBO GDip Papa Perry
    ZCar352

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. hskr8128

hskr8128 Walk On

Featured Threads:
    I like the idea but I don't think I'll participate. I like the small break it helps build hype for me

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mozaaik

Mozaaik Walk On

Looks like a nice idea Freakskull. I'll gladly help out if a team needs a user to play against.

• Like Like x 1
  4. HoundsOfHowl

HoundsOfHowl Feed Me More....Football

Yea I need some tune up games so I would be willing to play. Actually anyone wanting to play whenever just message me and I'll play anytime

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. BigK44

BigK44 Walk On

If the redskins make it, I'll play.

• Like Like x 1